Reviews for Kyo's White Day ordeal
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Such a funny ending! So kawaii. I loved it!
Sohma Risa chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Haha, that was great. You know, I went back and checked in my inbox and you'd sent this to me back when you first wrote it, so I know I definitely read it, but it was still as funny as if it were the first time _ (that, and my memories of Feb. last year are kinda fuzzy, lol. but that's not the point!)
HelloKat chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh wow! It's been an age since I've read your answer to my challenge! It's still funny as when I first read it!

My original challenge basically had to do with writing up a fic in which Yuki is no where near pristine as he is often written in fics. Sickly Yuki with all the bells & whistles of being sick...runny nose, coughing, blotchy eyes...ew, messy! Heheh, I liked this response to the challenge! It was great to read, & who doesn't like to pick on the Neko's nerves? That's always fun!

* H'kat _
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
“Would you…"

“Do you…” His head then whipped in the direction of the door and he frowned. “Do you smell something burning?"

XDXDXDXD! Good job as always! .

-Solitude Sky
Emerald-Mask chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
that was awesome! i loved the line: "Maybe if he threw everyone, except tohru, off the rollercoaster later? He found himself smiling now. Yup, that notion definitely had happy potential."

that was so cool!

-Emerald-Mask
shesamonster chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That really was adorable. As much as I hate Kyo, I'm kinda glad that he wasn't completely unhappy in the end.