Reviews for Time to Kill
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love it. write some more please.
judithblabla chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
haha, couldn't stop laughing when reading this! Funny, kind of cute, a really nice little read! You write the characters really good, and I love your writing style!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Bwahahahaha Dick even thinks like he talks?

" Before he could respond there was an old dude entering the room, and then class was like starting or something"

LOL
youremyqueen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was beautiful. Makes me giggle D

Dick is Love...!

Eliza Ann
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Freaking HILARIOUS! :) Loved this in Dick's POV. He's so simple it's funny. And him trying not to be "lame". :) So great. I don't think I could ever see him and Mac on the show, but in fanfiction people make it interesting. :D Great job. :-*
Lirazel chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was just way too cute and hilarious for words. You got Dick down just right, and I was laughing out loud at the way you wrote in his voice. Perfect.
MiM99 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I like it, Dick is too cute! You should continue this, please?
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hahaha totally loved this. Dick is ah-mazing.
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
haha...uh, dick's personality really shines through in this story, eh? hahaha

i did like it though, and it made me laugh several times. :D
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aw, I loved that. So cute.
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
It's like Dick wrote this! Or, well, 'wrote' might be giving him too much credit...

Amazing job, anyway!
Logan's Princess chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I loved this story! I couldn't stop laughing. You really captured Dick's personality perfectly.

Great job!
someone5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OMG. This is AMAZING! The style captures the essence of Dick perfectly. *gg* I couldn't stop chuckling. I love these oneshots! :D Thanks for putting a smile on my face after a crappy weekend. :)
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love Dick! He is so funny, and hilarious, and you captured his character and personality so well. I forgot for a minute that you wrote it, and I was beginning to think that Rob Thomas was the one who was writing this fic. It was amazing, and I loved it :)
SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I was so sure I reviewed this, clearly I was wrong. This story is amazing. I love Dick and Mac fics, it would be awesome for it to happen on the show. You got the voices perfect, you should really continue this story.