Reviews for Interrogation
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
hee hee hee. Great little story. The set-up was perfect, having this reader imagine all sorts of nefarious undertakings that Don was able to thwart. Snort, chuckle, giggle, giggle, smirk. :D
ALEO chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Nicely done. But now that he's caught them out it is time to turn the tables and produce the cake as he won't be expecting it!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
TOO. CUTE. I loved this. Great job!
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
WOW YOU REALLY TRICKED ME. That was really funny their :D, good job.
vbatzka chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I did enjoy this a great deal, the game the family plays about a surprise birthday cake for Don. Great insight into the family dynamics.
PattyW chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
You gotta admire Alan. He does keep his cool under pressure!

Cute story; I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sarai chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LOL, that was cute!
Tessenchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
*snerk*

Heehee. I love these types of fics. Trying to figure them out through the reading of it builds up the giggles until the end when it finally comes spilling out in raucous glee.

Nice one, 3rd. :D

-Tess
celadon chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Charlie, Charlie...don't give up so easily! Now when he thinks he's got it under control is the time to use that as a red herring and get to work on the REAL cake! Guess Charlie just doesn't have a devious nature. Thanks - this was so cute.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
LOL. That was funny! I can definitely see Don interrogating his own family like that. Great job!
dHALL chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Brilliant. You can't keep anything from Don. Eagle eyes, that guy.
Synbou chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was really great! I loved it!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
cute, very cute!:):) great idea, and great job with the writing of it - keep up the good work!:):)