Reviews for Evening Starlight
Pretty cool:)
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was pretty cute.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
wow...I love Jun, and I loved this fic!
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Cool, there usually aren't many fics out there that support what happens in the end 20 years later.

I like this, it was sweet.
ZodiacEnvoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
true friendship...one of the best noe-shots in the fandom...
Chibisah chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was cute. I loved the Jun and Yamato friendship-ness...Though at the end she DID start to like Shuu...But hey, who can tell with those fangirls anyway? _~

Just for your information, there was a drama where Jun DID, in fact, become a Chosen Child, along with Shuu, Momoe, and Chizuru. However the dramas are not always considered canon, just like the movies...But, hell, I consider them canon! The dramas are cool~~And they're so informative, also. They shed light on Sorato, for those who claimed there was no evidence, they explained why Jyou "randomly" decided to become a doctor after all, they explained what would happen if the Chosen Children ever switched D-3's (and gave Ken a Digimental of Kindness in the process ), and they shed light on the "fangirl issue" for people wondering whether Ken was still famous after losing the seed (and made Daisuke become the "Daisuke Kaiser" in the process)...And much more. But I'm too lazy right now to continue. I sound like a sales ad, anyway XP I think my point was that I DO consider Jun a Chosen Child, though. She's so cool that way XD
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was pretty good. A welcome change. I like that it was all friendship, no complicated romance stuff to deal with.
Neopets Freak chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw! This was really well written, and so easy to imagine! If only they'd done a few more episodes like this. .
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Not too bad...though I think you forgot something...by the end of 02, Jun had gotten over Yamato and had a thing for Shuu, Jyou's brother. ;) Still, it was a good story, and I liked reading it. :) Well put together friendship. It might even stir me towards a few Jun-things once I get the time. Well done!