Reviews for The Stranger Next Door
tommyjude21 chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! IT WAS REFRESHING TO PICTURE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
tommyjude21 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I know this story is old, but I have just recently discovered this site. I have found many wonderful stories here. This one is different than any other, I really like it not just because of Tommy and Jude, but because it is along the same lines as mystery/romance novels I read all the time. I love that this isn't based on IS (although I love the show). Thank you so much for this! I am only on Ch. 8, but am loving it so far. I don't even know if you still get on this site, but I wanted to comment just in case you do. Thank you!
TimeToBeYour21 chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
I was looking through the list of complete IS fictions to read to help me pass a little time, and I managed to stumble upon this gem. The story was absolutely wonderful! I usually don't enjoy IS fictions that are so far out of the normal realm and into an alternate universe, but this was absolutely fantastic! You're a very talented writer! I could visualize everything you wrote perfectly—it was very in character for being so out of character, if you understand what I mean! I grew up in a small town in Colorado, and the rancher's way of life was a big part of my childhood! I'm guessing you know a little bit about that way of life as well based upon how well written the story was! Again, I truly enjoyed this. Thanks for giving me something great to read! I'll be checking out some of your other work! :)
ItsJstM3 chapter 35 . 9/27/2008
Just read your story it was great...gotta love Jommy D
Save-Ted24 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Awesome. Very different storyline. I love mystery thrillers. It also really made me want to go to my grandparents place in montana and find myself a handsome cowboy.
filthysmile chapter 35 . 12/30/2007
wow out of ur story u could make an oscar winning film! I loved it! :D
kolirox chapter 35 . 12/11/2007
awe tears. that was lovely. i lvoed it! great story!
texasgrrl chapter 35 . 11/11/2007
amazing truly amazing i loved the suspense of it all great job
thatgirl2006 chapter 35 . 11/9/2007
awesome story. i am sad that's it done, but you did a great job. i can easily say that this is like my favorite story. hope to hear more from you if you decide to write another one.
thatgirl2006 chapter 34 . 11/9/2007
omg...omg...OMG! pmrs!
sapphireyedgirl chapter 35 . 11/8/2007
GREAT! Loved it!
Miss.Rinnibee chapter 35 . 11/8/2007
I'm so sad it's over. I would always get pumped when I saw a new update. I loved your ff. It was awesome to the extreme.

Write more soon.

-Ted
Camsma chapter 35 . 11/8/2007
That was a awesome ending! Yikes, ending. Great story, great everything! I loved every single sentence in this fic. Your an amazing writer and I can not wait to read anything else you write! You rock!
bellasmomma chapter 35 . 11/8/2007
oh i loved it, but i wish it wasn't over. you should write a sequel of their life on the ranch. i loved the quincy's and would like to see jude as part of the family. also kwest and baby betsy would be so cute.
tommyskat chapter 35 . 11/8/2007
So yea I loved this story so frikin much! I loved it from day one!