Reviews for Running in Circles
rebecca chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like it. Keep writing!
Marija Vagner chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw, this is awsome! :D I'm from Serbia and my English is crap, but I can tell you that your story is one of the best I ever read. Great job, keep writing! :)
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was so sweet. It was well written and wonderful. You did an awesome job writing this! 8D
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I worked my way backwards on these. Reviewing the first of your Sasuke x Sakura fics last. Good, of course, and I am plumb out of concrit on the fic, so instead I'll concrit your author's notes:

Pizza - HELL YEAH! (You better be sharin' with your dutiful review melitza-san, yeah!)
RofS chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
...You get to bring pizzas home because you work at a pizza place? Er, that happens?

Okay, anyways, great story! I think its a bit out of character, since I can't see Sasuke changing quite that much, but it seems fascinating. A great concept, and a nice theme!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
If I figure out my idiosyncrasy I'll let you know. It's most likely something I do when I write.

Thanks for the new word! :)

Annie
Manialoll Spins chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Well, I do wish I could help in the cooking of your pizzas but I really enjoyed reading this story and therefor I have no reason to flame it :)
the depressed loner chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
very nice story...very very very very cute
Jackie the Manic chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aw...how cute. I love how they kissed in a flower field; how romantic! Sasuke is really OOC. I'm glad that the bad guys are dead, though.

-Crunchy
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was really cute. I loved the ending. It's like a scene in a romance movie. Well that's what it reminded me of atleast lol. I loved it! :]
iMissa chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
This didn't get as many reviews as it deserves. I thought it was pretty freakin awesome! I love it whenever Sasuke comes home, and he's all content and non-emo (although he's super smexy, but I love seeing him happy). Great job! Now, I'll have to go review your other fics, cause this fic was kick ass.
Bombsauce chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
-sreams- i luv it! -
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I loved this story! It was awesome!
2supersmart chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
loved this fic, it was really well written D slight OOC-ness, but hey, at least you justified it, right? 3 wow, your first naruto fanfic? it's really good _
spicyneko chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very good story, I enjoyed it alot.

I think the story/manga/anime should end like this. xD

It's well written, and it's so good that I want to jump up and down. o_o

Nicely done!