Reviews for The Reign of Kellyn Wood
SparksofBravery chapter 104 . 3/14
Oh my gosh. I spent all night reading this and I'm so glad I did because it was so worth it! :D From the first chapter, I was hooked and it was so interesting to read Kellyn's journey through Hogwarts. Kellyn is such a great character and she has her fair share of good points and flaws, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY LOVE FOR HER AND DREW. OMG. All the character interactions were fabulous and I loved reading about their relationships with each other. Another thing I loved was that you touched on so many issues teens have today, like relationships, moving, drinking, teen pregnancy, etc. It really gives the story a real feeling. All in all, his story has made me cry (both out of sadness and happiness), laugh my head off, and make me feel so many emotions. I am definitely checking out your other stories soon, and I hope you write more in the future!
-SparksofBravery
Serendipity.xo chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
God, I can't put into words how much I love this story. I read this a while back, probably a year or so ago and it remains to this day, my favourite fanfiction. This story truly is beautifully written and I thank you for putting time and effort into writing this.
xoxo
Blood and Dark Chocolate chapter 104 . 7/30/2013
Hi!

My name is Blood and Dark Chocolate, and I joined in on Kellyn's story about two thirds of the way in. From then on, I was hooked. I don't think I ever left a review, and that's probably cause the story was so complicated and detailed and amazing that I thought you had it all figured out already, and you didn't need my opinion. When it ended, I eagerly anticipated the sequel, because I wanted to know if Kellyn ever walked out on Drew at least once, how they kept their relationship a secret, and how he finally managed to get her to marry him. I wanted to know if anything ever happened to Sharon and Neil, to Glen and Shaylee, to Lily and Gulliver. I was curious about Rose and Scorpius, who seemed to have some intense feelings for each other despite Scorpius's professed love of Shelby. In short, I really wanted to know what came next. That's why I enjoy next-gen Harry Potter fan fiction in the first place!

So it's been a few years, and I don't know if you even visit this site anymore, but I had a sudden urge to re-read your fanfic, and it was as good as I remembered (cause I never forgot). I really hope you post the sequel someday, because you made me see what good fan fiction was, and I would love to read more.

Respectfully,
Your Failthful Fan
Blood and Dark Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hi! My name is Blood and Dark Chocolate, and I joined in on Kellyn's life about two thirds
wildpath chapter 104 . 7/20/2013
Ok, um wow...so you're story's amazing. Lets just say that I absolutely love it and I cried tears over it! I know I'm a little late on discovering this story, but that does not mean I love it any less! Oh, and I especially appreciate the use of the Taylor Swift lyrics, because I am a swiftie. But yeah, you're an amazing writer and I wish had your talent!
KelliniPenguini chapter 104 . 9/27/2012
wow, it makes me sad to finish this again. the last few chapters were especially moving for me because i only have 6 weeks of school left before i graduate. i love my school and your writing sums up perfectly all my crazy feelings. this story was honestly a pleasure to read :)
KelliniPenguini chapter 63 . 9/25/2012
aaarr! reading this amazing fanfiction for the second time. i think this is one of my favourite chapters. such emotive writing! so heartbreaking! poor kellyn! poor drew! poor sharon!
Ecrit chapter 103 . 8/8/2012
Its rlly good... I spent two days just sitting and reading this...
TimeNoLonger chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
WHERE IS PLATFORMS?

You can't imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find it :( please please please put it up or tell me where I can find it!
TimeNoLonger chapter 104 . 5/5/2012
So... *deep breath* I just finished reading your fanfiction and I can honestly say it was probably the best fic I have ever read. It made me cry and laugh numerous times, and I fell in love with the characters. It was really beautifully written and I feel like I can't put into words how much it touched me. You have such a beautiful subtlety in your writing, and I absolutely can't wait to read more of it. Congratulations, this fanfiction is such an achievement!

TimeNoLonger
x chapter 104 . 4/16/2012
Wow...I read this story awhile back, and finally continued off. Let my just say that you are a wonderful writer. I love the characters you've created, and even though Kellyn and Drew's story is fustrating and so confusing at times, its an amazing love story.
Demie chapter 104 . 1/28/2012
Oh My Gosh!

You're amazing at writing, Started reading this story like 2 weeks ago and got hooked. I just couldn't stop reading it.

I dont know whether you've wrote 'platforms' yet but I'm here waiting, just to let you know. :D
Fight Itx chapter 98 . 9/19/2011
98. 98 damn chapters I had to read before Kellyn stopped pissing me off! Hahaha. I love her and the character your created but DAMMIT, 98 chapters in and FINALLY I didn't want to shake her and slap her and tell her to wake the hell up! Its funny, because im always looking for stories where the relationship develops so slowly that it keeps you reading, and I found one- but while I was reading it I was, like, in excruciating pain waiting for something to happen. And im not done yet, but now im like- what else is there? Haha. I know there's a million and one things that can happen- because its Kellyn, and since when was there not a million and one things going on in that girls head? Anyways, im rambling. Im in love. Don't ever stop writing. Ever. Ill cry real, real real hard if you do. Promise.
HypedUpOnSugar24 chapter 104 . 8/15/2011
Um... so i just found this story a couple weeks ago and think it's quite awesome... there is actually no way to say how amazing it was. I'm not very good with words either, so... uh yeah. but it's amazing. yeah. kbye
caraisabella chapter 104 . 8/6/2011
Unbelievable. That was fantastic! Seriously, I so wish I could write as well as you! When I first found your story all those months ago I thought, 'hey this looks alright, I'll check it out' I never knew I'd become this hooked on it, or even that I would stick around to read the whole thing! I'm so glad I did though, your works amazing!

Love it! Both Astoria's and Kellyn's stories are so different, and you write them each differently to suit them perfectly :)

I've never heard of the name Kellyn before, but you've made me love the name!

Absolutely can not wait for 'platforms' it sounds really good! And I love the name btw :)

I think you're story is the best I've read, like, ever. I seriousky loved every bit of it, you are so talented :)

Please, please, pleas become an author one day?

xx