Reviews for Fix You
Nerdified Elf chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
wow... that made ME cry
Nerdified Elf chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
aw poor Harry. That would eat me up inside if that happened to me
twisterblake chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
hey great chapter
Rose Granger chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
omg this is soo cool n adicting! i ur work!
lscnobita chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Simply put, one of the greatest h/hr angst short fic I've read, very very close to what I think the r/hr, h/g relationship will go. Honestly I like the first ending better, since it's more realistic in a sense. I mean if ron and hermione were really engaged, loss of friendship will be inevitable if harry did tell hermione the truth. So running away would be the most feasible yet depressing solution.

Great atmosphere, awesome lead-up to the "confession", all the feelings, memories, it's there. Thank you for such a marvellous story.
FireboltPheonix chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
ong - such a kickass story! i LOVE it ! it made tesars stream down my face on the first ending - then i had to go to bed so spent all today in a weird depressed sort of mood- which is really odd since it's only a fic but i loved the characters from ch.1! then i read the second ending. . . the last line iz like so cool! D !1 thanx for riting such an awsum story!
Yuna chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
great story.. i love happy endings! however, I think it would be better if you just continued with chapter three instead of doing another chapter, because I really can feel the intensity of emotions from that chapter more than the last one! overall.. i love your story!
justme chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
well if it has to be based on the song its good and you dont need to redo it...but couldnt you take chap3 and put more parts to it, make it a longer story? there wasnt much emotion behind chapter 4 really...i liked chap 3 much better bubt if you elongated it it could still be a happy ending! great story plot though! :D
kingbumi chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
i lked this ending better. you write well. your sap isn't crappy like some other stories.
XvOdKaX chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
i loved this story...and this much happier ending too! you really have a way with words and portraying each characters emotions just perfectly.
francheska chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
I loved it! I think u would be perfect to write a songfic

with the song Everything by Lifehouse. just a thought.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
loved it! (the second ending a lot more :-) ) very cute...very :-)

QG30
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
when i saw the title, i freaked. seriously. you are my hero. i LOVE this song and yea, it's me and my sweetie's song and i just...ah! im excited. love the first chapter, and i'll continue on with the rest!

QG30
Harryfan chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
That was wonderful. Though I am not too fond of angst especially the sort that is regularly sprouting in fanfics across various websites, yours is one the few angsty stories that I like. I liked both the endings though and like you, I too am fond of Happy endings. But the first ending has the left me thinking and hooked. It leaves the the field open for a brilliant sequel that could be set a few years in the future and focus on Harry and Ron&Hermione's separate lives at that point and how certain circumstances force Harry and Hermione to come face to face. Considering the way you wrote this fic, that one could be one heeluva piece of work. Could you kindly consider that?
layla9188 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Please don't let that be the end! that was way too tragic. very sad. At least have it where Harry knows how she feels. I mean it doesnt have to be a happy ending, but that was more tragic than Macbeth!

Great story and writing btw.