Reviews for Killing me, Killing you
Oliya chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
U might concider continuing
EmilieVitnux chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
OMG i love your story!

I hope one day you will finish this fanfiction cause well... It's relly good!
Lost in New York chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
hi, I really liked your story:) Please, update soon!
limnamae chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
Hey. Just read your story and I want more. Why havnt you uodated so long.. and I feel like KILLING Mac.. (Mumbling: stupid man... Dont know what hes got... Shoot him.. Poor Stella)...
noro chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
please update soon I'd love to see another chapter don't leave us hanging great work
ath3ns chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
mokis..ever planning to sontinue this story!...Come on,is really nice!..;p
bubble-rouge08 chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
oh please don't stop there. i want to know how Stella pulls through on this and how Mac finds out that her baby is his.

i've read a couple of SMACked baby fics but yours is very well-written. please update!

:D
Isis chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
Me encanta la historia de principio a fin; por favor sigue con ellaestoy deseando saber q pasa con Stella y el bebe. Gracias por la historia
mj0621 chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Im sorry I wasnt able to reveiew in every chap but that doesnt mean I dont love your fic..I do! It gives me this sad heart pounding thingy..I really cant explain...but you get my drift... sad really what happened...Im excited to know what will happen,, will mac actually know he is the one? I dont even know if its a happy ending...one of the best fics I have read! have to add in my c2!

UPDATE soon please!

-mj(wgf)
ath3ns chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
mokis why don't you try use your smacked self!D!..I think I haven't reviewed here for 4 chapters and is time...!Great!...nice plot..update son!;p...please!D
bluebells chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
oo... oo... you should have stella quit her job, join the FBI or something, and have her come back years later with a child, and during that period of time Mac was looking everywhere for her but can't find her, and finally realize that he's very much in love with her and can't live a moment without her...

*takes a breath* ok.. I think I calmed down now...

Totally love your story and can't wait to read the next chapter... (see, I'm even fantasizing about it already)... anyway, hurry up and UPDATE!

D
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
luv it luv it luv it wow this is a brill fic so far and cant wait for the next chap keep up the brill and fab work :)
ath3ns chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
...nice update...D...waiting for the next chapter!
mj0621 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
aw...this fic...is so cool! :D love this...a bit of drama in this one.../sigh/...:) me likey!

-mj(wgf)
DistractedlyHere chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I really like the story. If I were to make a suggestion it would be to add more about the motivation of the characters. Would be nice to see more of their thoughts, etc.