Reviews for Nightmare on Elm Street
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
And what?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
wow! :D
your spelling is pretty bad but the plot makes up for it :) all in all an awesome story
PRE READ YOUR STORIES chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I know this story is complete, but let me draw your attention to a mistake I haven't seen you NOT make. Every single time you write 'minuet' instead of 'minute'

A minuet is a piece of music. A minute is a measure of time. The two are not interchangeable. Nothing ruins a passage more than when you interchange the two.

Please watch for that in future stories, or get a beta.
MMShadow chapter 34 . 11/4/2011
Ok, I just have to ask: why are you giving Frank such a hard time? Already I've read in your stories Frank's been kidnapped and buried alive (twice), kidnapped and *shudder*...molested, and now brutally, sickly tortured. Granted, Joe was tortured too, but Frank was way worse off. Same with the others: he barely makes it out alive and ends up mentally scarred for life. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your stories, though they make me cry. They're perfectly angsty and emotional. But couldn't you switch it around once or twice and have Joe be the victim? And sorry if you did, I haven't had the chance to read any more of your HBs stories yet. I don't know if you're still writing stories at the moment, but I'd really appreciate a reply, and sorry this review is so long. Thanks!
Flight chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
I feel rather uncomfurtable with this and the previous chapter, with the mentions of rape on Frank in such detail... as "suttle" as it was. Though I realize that this story is rated a 'T' I would like it to be a little less detailed. All in all though I think this story is going well.
Alitote chapter 34 . 6/28/2011
WOW! i felt like i was reading a real book with this story! you obviously have alot of writing talent, great job!
GreatDays chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
Ooooooh,

That sounds ominous :)

cool

GreatDays
bex chapter 34 . 9/16/2010
have been a reader of the hardy boys series for quite a while and would just like to say that this is by far one of my favourites!

Your story kept me enthralled the whole way through, it was exciting and at times heart stopping. You are a great author and i hope you could continue to write.

Thanks for a great read

Bex
UtterlyGross chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This is the most disgusting thing in the world. You should've warned us...
Bruce chapter 34 . 3/17/2010
Good story, but as has been said before, you really MUST get a beta. Spell check won't get mistakes that are correctly spelt words that mean something else and you are using a lot of words that sound similar but have completely opposite meanings. Always finish one story before starting writing another. Please make sure that the names in the story are not duplicated in any way, shape or form or it gets very confusing to read. Breaking up the sections of your story by a line with a few stars would be helpful, too.
Lusy611 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
AH! SOMEONE HELP THEM! I THINK I'M GOING TO GO OUT OF MY MIND! EWEWEW! I COULD KEEP SAYING THAT ALL DAY! But still, the story's ok. Hope Laura a Fenton get the sick'os, bastors, and what ever bad names are out tere people! I'm so mad!
SurrealEpiphany847 chapter 34 . 11/8/2009
Well I have read some torture scenes before but I think yours is the worst (meaning most graphic)! Holy cow it gave me goosebumps and a shiver down my spine. I love Frank (and Joe) and I was horrified. The twisted part of me had to keep reading though! Good job, but I agree...work on the spelling. :)
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
HOLY FRIGGIN #$%!
doesnt matter chapter 16 . 5/23/2009
toney is spelled tony
niver chapter 34 . 5/16/2009
Woah, great ending. I'm glad all the bad guys got what they deserved.