Reviews for Big Brother
stjra chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hee, Hee! That was pretty funny! I'm from Australia too so I know what you mean about how bad BB is(I can't believe it managed to stay on the air at all!). I'm pretty sure you got the brother's reactions to the show spot on! Hee, Hee!
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hi Mishka, sorry for not reading your fics lately. This story is great :-) Quite funny.

I hate Big Brother myself, I could not stand it when my housemate went to watch it. I would rather do my study or works then watch it. Anyway, good points made by Dean about the show although I did wonder why he complained and still watched them as Sam said :-)

The other bad thing is of course BB was before Supernatural in Aussie as you know so that made it worse. If Dean is in BB then I think the show will be a bit better ;-)
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
hahahha that was GREAT! ! I loved it especially the bio thing dean does about sammy. Very funny, keep up the stories.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Hey

Firstly i would like to say that I really cant stand Big Brother. Here in Australia our latest season just ended and i am thanking god because they were seriously playing it too much on tv lol

Secondly i have to say that this story was absolutely fantastic. It made me laugh so much. Great Job!

Tara :-)
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
“Laugh it up geek boy, but I have a better shot getting on that show dead, than you do alive.” Well, he does! ;) I thought Sam's pastimes would include brooding, I'm surprised Dean didn’t think of that one. Lol.
Yttan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Never watched the show, right off the bat thought it was stupid. So making fun of it is even more amusing! Awesome job!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Cute, fun story. Some good banter in here.

Favorite lines:

“I mean seriously, I’d prefer to watch my brains being eaten through a straw by some demon while I was still alive!”

“You should try pitching that, it actually might sell.”

LOL! It probably would!
DeanLives chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very funny! Great story. :)
RockChik14tx chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
omg this was freakin hilarious! yeah i so agree with you that Big Brother sucks! hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it!

lol. . .greeat story!

~j
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
ahahaha! that was so freaking funny!

"...and an inability to get my haircut." AHAHA!

Oh my god, that was so great. I nearly pissed myself laughing!

Awesome job as usual!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Hey Mishka! That was cute. I liked the two different styles of the way they described each other.
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I liked it, especially the part of them describing each other. I think Dean doing Sam was the best.
beepchoc chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
ok i like big brother but this story rocked my socks . hehe keep it up
Merthur True Love chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
that was funny taking the mick of big brother i hate it anyway really good
krishp chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very funny! I agree with Dean - the only way I'd watch BB, though, is if Dean really was on it!