Reviews for Spirit of a Warrior
Dr Holliday chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I like how you easily fit you character into the movie, that you didn't have to change any big parts for this story. I am envious of that. Bravo!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
no offence but it was way to spontaneus, she just randomly decided to become a knight and then it misses the most important part of her fiting in and then she is just suddelny like years later perfectly comfortable with all the knights and shes been aloowed to stay a knight even thoughs shes a woman i mean, come one!
hermonine chapter 16 . 9/25/2008
Great story. Keep up the good work.
DarkBlackQueen chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
So far it is good. Though you leave the readers hanging a little. You skip from her running off as a child to be a knight to her being a knight. It porbably would've been good to add a little more inbetween but that is just my opinion.

-The Queen of Dark Blackness
Ecstatic SuperHero chapter 16 . 10/13/2006
Gah! I read the last of your story and I just want to apologize for that other review.

I absolutely fell in love with this story! I'm sorry about before. The beginning just reminded me a lot of the movie and I hadn't finished reading the end.

I hope you didn't take any of it the wrong way! Love your story and I'm planning on reading the sequel!)
Ecstatic SuperHero chapter 13 . 10/12/2006
Ok, let's just keep this simple. First, when I started reading this story [if I can call it that] I felt as though I was watching the whole movie all over again. You copied almost every sentence word for word and I am sorry to say, but that's plagerism.

It's not fun for any reader to have to experience the whole movie again when they're looking to read something different. Your story idea was good, but you stuck a little too close to the movie script. Your OC only got a few lines in here and there - other than that, it wasn't really written by you.

I'm not trying to critize you or be mean, but I feel as though you should know what you're doing is wrong. I like your style of writing very much, but I think you should think outside of the box! Type a Lancelot/OC story that takes place before their final mission or afterwards.

Your character, I felt, could have been explained a little better as well. You want to make a reader fall in love with your character, but you just didn't quite put enough detail for that.

Don't get me wrong, I DO LOVE THIS STORY! I just think you should try something else. Maybe rewrite it at a later time in the story of King Arthur. Sometime when you won't be tempted to copy the movie script word for word.

I wish you the best as an author and please don't think I'm trying to be mean! I'm trying to help a fellow author, is all. ]

-Ashley
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 16 . 9/4/2006
*tear* I can't believe it's over! I'm actually sad, to be honest! But hey, there's a sequel, muahaha! So as the last line of the movie says, it's no time for mourning nor sadness! lol Oh man, I can't WAIT to read what you have in store in the sequel! Bah, if I ever decide to write a sequel to "My Knight" with the exact length as the first, I think I'd die! lmao. But AWESOME story, and ahh, I just love you! -hugs-
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
Ahh, I hope Neyanna makes it! But TWINS! That was such a SPLENDID idea, my dear! Ugh, the labour part made me cringe. When I'm in labour, I'm definitely hitting up on the morphine. *shivers* Talk about major owies. But hey, Lat definitely took that well...and Lancey was right beside her all the way! ) And geeze, right when they were being attacked, she went into labour? God, talk about DOUBLE the stress! lol But then again, maybe that stress helped her deliver much more quickly? lol Alright, onto the next chappie!
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
EH! DEFINITELY one of my fave chapters...no, no...my FAVE chapter! haha Oh man, that is SO adorable! A little Lancey! Ugh, I can't wait! Since all of the knights are getting married, how about I get me some of Galahad, hmm? -nudge nudge - I certainly wouldn't mind THAT! hehe

But this chapter was well written, and I was smiling throughout it all! I just LOVED Lancelot's reaction when he found out that he was going to be a dad! That should teach that lusty Lancelot! lol And seeing how lusty he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a dozen children! Lat's strong, she can definitely bear them! They an have a little army, if they so choose! ;) Alright, onto the next chappie!
I Fancy Hugh Dancy chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
Yes! She isn't dead! (Yeah, sorry I'm late, I had to do this Frosh Week thing and 'lead' all the incoming Freshmen...ya know, show them what university is REALLY about! haha) But I'm glad that she 'decided' to pull through. I mean, she DOES have something to live for! -cough- LANCELOT! -cough- It's awesome how you show her faults though, and that love really helps when one is injured! -wink- Can't wait to read more!
horns-halo4ever chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
The myserty peson think is Dagonet. Great story.
Jade Opal chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
Not a bad ending. I liked it. Hope to read more of your stories.
Rodidor chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
awesome story i really enjoyed it
Raging Raven chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
This was a great story, I can not wait to read more of your stories.
WitheringSage chapter 16 . 8/28/2006
Yay!

Dagonet got hitched with Marius' widow. Fulcinia, I think.

I always thought they had a little connection there in that wagon tending to Lucan. :D

Ah, Trissy, rumored to have a special someone, about time, really.

*waits for the sequel*