Reviews for Honestly
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very cute. Made me think. There is this boy named Richard. Were always teseing at each other. Since it's highschool this is so lame...but I really actually like him...But I wonder does he like me too. WHO TEASES PEOPLE THEY LIKE PAST 12 YEARS OLD ANYWAY! But umm yeah good story.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was really cute! You gotta love Libby, she's really too smart for anyone's own good some of the time! ; )
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very adorable! I love your stories!
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow! I loved this one. Could you maybe write another one where the truth serium comes up again like acts up again or something? That was so cute! You have great potential as a writer. Great story. Definitely a favorite.
Chocolate Pudding1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Love it!
Fictional Hobo chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
OH MY GOSHINESS! I'll be needing a new idea for my Happy Or Not? fic now, but who cares, this fic ROCKED! I luv it!, going to my fave list. Great job on it:D

Ja Ne!

:.*Danni*.:
dreadedreviewer chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Excellent story! Particularly good because of the way in which the emotions of Jimmy and Cindy were conveyed to the reader! A little sad that the only way in which they could admit to loving each other was with the aid of drugs...but still a great story!
kat chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
that was brilliant!
Masta-of-light chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I like this one shot makes me smile, sweet _
miss.FLY AWAY342 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OMG! i luved it! keep up the great writing
FancyNewWeasley chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
so cute! awesome! i really really loved it!
Stay-Away chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
yay the truth ... but not alway's good to tell the truth espasically when ur gonna get in troble:) nice fic though:)

-Daniela
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
that was the best story i've read in a while...if you are going to please write more if not that was and AWESOME story! buh byee-
greg9570 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I feel like this story concept is somewhat inane. The execution is fairly acceptable, but parts of it seem to drag on endlessly, almost like a bad lecture. I think the idea is fairly unoriginal, as there are much better ways to make these two confess. Then again, I can't blame you, considering that 95% of the work on this site entails a confession plot. In my opinion, I would try not to bunch this together and maybe be a little more creative with Cindy and Jimmy's questions. Your intelligence is at a very high level, but your story, with the exception of some rich vocabulary, does not exhibit that.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Excellent story. Too sad they had to be technically "drugged" to admit their mutual feelings, but at least they did it.

Keep the good writing.