Reviews for It's Up That I Fell
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this is so cute!
EmberFalcon chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
AW! The fluff! Seriously, I love this story! It was an awesome experience and was wrote perfectly! Keep up the awesome work!
night silence chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I love this 'pointless' as you put it, fanfic. It's so funny (well some parts) and it's a super good fluff at the end. I'm just disappointed there is no sequel or something.

-night silence

monica
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow! How truly incredibly fluffy! An absolute delight for any fluff-deprived poor creature...such as myself before this wonderful, wonderful, heart-warming stoy! _

It was lovely!
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
aw, that was so cute! you rock!

KEEP ON WRITING!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Beautiful...I just wanted to see it in the anime...Ah, good ol' fluff. By the way...I saw it in the beginning of your fic...I think Inuyasha's attack goes something like "Kongousouha" and "Bakuryuha" is a different one. Anyway, great story. I loved it!
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Aww. That's so sweet. :3 I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for the great fic.
Aya.Chaos chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aw that was a really sweet story how cute
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Loved it! It was wonderful! You're an incredable author! I liked the proverb. Oiwai no kotoba!
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
waffy, and fluffy! my favs! i love it!

KKL
AfterEternity chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aww...that was so kawaii. Great job!
Sayuri-chan 18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love your story. Its one of my favorites. Check out my story; A Test of Faith, Love, and destiny or “Mixed Emotions” if you want. I’m also writing a story called “The Price of Beauty.” Anyway this story is about A problem every girl deals with (At least I know I do, and some of my friends), weight. After hearing some insults from inuyasha, kagome takes them for granted. She takes drastic measures that endanger her, and might kill her. This is one problem inuyasha might not be able to save her from. I’m trying to make the characters act the same way they do in the series, but these are situations that don’t show in the series so this is what I think they would act like. Although their not as good as yours. (Also check out the story always by Pita Bread. I love inu X Kag parings. Their favorite couples (Even though I know their relationship would never work out, so sad). But I’m also open to different parings like sesh X Kag, San X Inu, Mir X Kag. I’m pretty much open for any paring (I’m not really fond of Yaoi or Yuri parings though. I read one on accident, I didn’t know what yaoi meant, and it gave me the creeps. It was an inuyasha X Seshouamru paring. YUCK!). I’m just not a big Kikyou fan. I just can’t seem to like her after all she's done in the series. But I’m not a Kikyou hater; she's just not my favorite character. Well I think I did enough rambling. If you want to hear more rambling check out my profile. I should warn you though, it’s under construction. I’m adding new stuff. Well gotta go, Jaa
Purpleem89 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006