Reviews for Arch: Gabriel x Raphael for 30kisses
EightOfThirteen chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
This is so beautiful! I love these stories - they're so sad and gorgeous at the same time! I think Tattoo was my favorite so far!
368235 chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
"She reciprocates in kind and then she has no underwear"

god, i hate when that happens!

XD
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Heh, so are you going to update again? It's been months you kno? I just recently finished AS haha... and although this pairing isn't common, I'm glad someone out there wrote this decent fic. But I'm curious. Do you like RaphaelxSara?

I was hoping to find some RaphaelxSara with her being inside Jibrille's body. But it seems like everyone likes RaphaelxJibrille better even though there's only 3 fics on them in the whole SA section. Meh. Well, update soon. I hope you still remember this fic.
Sweety Rahai chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Wow...I never was much for the Raphael/Gabriel pairing but damn girl. You just turned me! :D Excellent style you have, i simply must say. Its so...its like you've been writin all your life. You just have a way with words :D
Silent Sage chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
I totally have to read that volume again. You write such awesome Raphael angst.
Florimel chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Wow, I really liked this fic. Good pairing and good ideas. I hope you'll add new chapters soon!
Juventina2509 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
... I really love these oneshots. Wonderfully written, especially the seventh one, really awesome! :D :D I hope you'll continue this, there aren't many Raphael/Jibrille fics out there ;_; Update soon :D
Arisu chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
what! i thought there were supposed to be 30? no! please write more! the stories are all so good and there is so little of jibril out there... WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Juventina2509 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I'm really moved. Beautifully written... Really, wonderful fic!
raggedywings chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
very cool one-shots so far! haha
WeirdSister1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
wow this is one of my fav. pairings, all of the one shots are really good! i hope you add more!
She.Kissed.Him chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Lovely I loved it.
Tsuby chapter 6 . 9/16/2006
-blinks- Um...all of this oneshots are damn good! Well, you have me now hooked on this pairing -
Jasmine Riddle chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
Wow I love your fanfic It's perfect_

Jib-chan and Ralphie kun ( wha I really love him *-*)

Congratulations * I'll waiting here the next chapter _*
Animemaniagirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Wow. You're good at this. I haven't seen many Gabriel x Raphael stories like this.