Reviews for Nightfall
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I'm bawling. Heart wrenching.
Strangely Natural chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So heartbreaking, and tragic, and achingly beautiful, it feels like I died with them, and left a piece of myself behind with this story...
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Excuse me while I go bawl into my pillow.
ppl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Becca chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Your ztory is truly something I needed to read. While my life is not Logan or Veronica it helped me see life in a new fashion. My mother passed away last year and my father has just recently been diagnosed with cancer as well and your fix has opened my eyes to their pain. Thank you thank you thank you. Although I'm crying harder than I have since my mom passed I am absolutely thaful for it. Keep writing you are truly gifted.
kamla chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
that was quite possibly the worst thing you could have done to me. my grief is so large and so whole that i cannot swallow. now, now you must write something about puppies and rainbows and LoVe being forever.
tchutchu94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful.

But terribly Sad too.
ears chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Excellent fic.. I don't remember the last time one made me cry.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow! You blew me away!
Linneanna chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
god, I am crying right now!

that story is so beautiful and sad, I am speechless! it's one of the few fanfictions that really moved me to tears!

and you pictured them perfectly, even in a situation like this!

thank you for sharing this story!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So fucking heart-breakingly beautiful and so LoVe.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Sad but beautiful!
love chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The best vm story, been trying not to cry the whole time I read it.
Sunny chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I wrote a review for this short story when I read it a couple years ago, and I randomly decided to reread it today. How is it possible that even though I knew exactly what was going to happen I cried like a baby? You definitely have a gift!

I know you stopped writing fan fiction for this website a while ago, but you should know how powerful your work is. I have had some experience living with someone with a terminal illness, and you captured every feeling so perfectly.

AngelPri8987 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
this was so painful to was incredible. you really nailed the characterizations of older Logan and Veronica..i could totally see them being like that..and i loved the way you had veronica rely on logan and actually admit it which is somthing we never saw her do on the makes sense that if they spent all those years together she would depend on him for support in a way she was never capapble of admitting when she was younger. And Logan dying of cancer was was like brutally realistic..i always imagine that if logan were to die it would be in some heroic getting killed defending veronica's honor or somthing..for some reason i can deal with that..but logan having cancer and being helpless..that's really hard for me to imagine. So painful..and perfect. This was just amazing.