Reviews for Unfaithful
Solarstone chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I dont't see Harry as being how he was portrayed here. He's not good with his emotions, yes, but he's an assertive guy who's not afraid to say what he wants to say or meek enough to let anybody fuck him over, least of all a girl.

Ginny's character disappointed me. Falling for a guy that's basically a gutless, spineless, useless coward: a great step up. At least I'd wish she'd fallen for someone trully deserving. Oh well.
jayley chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
well, i can't help but think during this thing that ginny is a horrible person, slut, bitch, etc. harry's always been a favourite character, and ginny has never been one-always a background character...so good, but did u really need the other guy to be malfoy? i mean,if u don't think someone's a slut/whore already...
Teenage dirtbag luvs dashy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
i liked it.

it was sad; but really good :)
XOIOIX chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
woah that was sad( sad but also fantastic...

poor harry...always te nice guy who cares bout her and still...well

usually i love gwdm but this time i was almost hoping she'd stay with harry

however... a great ff

TryPepper
geek.but.you.love.me chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
a fab story its really full of emotion and feeling i very nearly cried
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aww! That's so sad! It's bittersweet, and I love it! Good job!
ProngsxLilyflower chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Poor Harry... (
sweetcheekz86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I like it! It's good. Didn't expect her to go to draco and leave harry.
kasey07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Thats so sweet at the end when he whispers those words, i really feel bad for harry though
The Marauders and Lily chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very cute. I have been waiting for something since PGGE. I loved it. The whole use of the song without actually writing it in to fill space. :)

Lovin' It,

TMAL
The Real Half Blood Princess chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is a great story it really goes with the song. This is not your normal style of writing so I think that throws a twist into things. I love how you show so much emotion in your writings. You two are great writers and I read like everything you write! Post more!
quidditch7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow...I really don't know how I feel about this story. Because it was absoulutly amazing, as all of your two writing always is...but it was just so sad and I do not believe Ginny to be that type of person. But I must say...the way this fic. was written more than made up for the fact that I didn't like the overall idea of it. I truly enjoyed reading the emotions that you brought in to all of the characters, and some of the lines like this one: (As I walk out the door, I look back, and his head is in his hands.) made my eyes water. And to me..that was great because I always know I like a fic when it get's emotion out of me. Anyhow...lovely fic, sad and unwanted outcome, but I loved it anyway. I'm glad you guys posted another story!

-quidditch7/rally
realfanficts chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yeah, it's sad. No look what you've done! You've gone and made me depressed! Still, that's a testament to your writing's power.
Jetpacking Penguin chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I HATED Ginny in this story. HARRY let her be a slut? Along with her FAMILY! It is ooc. I doubt they would allow Ginny to do that, and, in this stories Ginny, I hope see gets blown up along with Malferret as I think that was who she was sleeping with.
bewitchedquill chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh I really like this fic. I'm usually a hardcore harry/ginny shipper, but this story has just the right lust/love balance that makes a fanfic great. Plus, I love that song. love it, love it keep writing!