Reviews for Before the Time has Come to Leave You
Yamimontage chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg I can't stop crying! That was so poetic and beautiful and dark at the same time!
bealing345 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
but how is he supposed to meet the others if he can't walk? I mean, bakura messed up his leg pretty good...
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Beautiful story you have here! There were times when I felt the repetition of pain and winter, etc. was a bit too much, but it all worked very nicely, and seemed horribly IC. Horrible only because this is probably the way a relationship between the two would actually turn out.

I would absolutely love to see a continuation of this, just sayin'. I'm sure it's bound not to happen, but I really enjoy your writing style, and even if a sequel ended as tragically as this part, I would still love to read it. Great story though!
LadySunami chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Depressing. Of course it IS a tragedy, but still. *sigh*

Oh Bakura, you break my heart sometimes.
OTP chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
The whole thing is so tragic and you put it across so well. Really well written. It was wonderfully dark.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Very poetical and bittersweet. I like your use of seasons (yes, I know it's a metaphor) to describe Bakura and Marik's relationship. Your sentences are flowing and descriptive (and while being descriptive, you're also tactful with the romance scenes-I've seen too many stories whose authors struggle with that). While I thought a few places were a little flowery, I enjoyed reading this story. _
CherryBombChaos26 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
that was so sad. i almost cried. no joke... but at the same time, it was really pretty and poetic...
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
*sobs* Bakura...*sniffle* He is so wrong*cries*
sxiz chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
:o Angsty. Poor Marik and Bakura. *plots to reunite them*
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Thy light hath been robbed. "Wow!" is all I can say. *pouts* I can't believe no one else has R'd this! You are a superb writer. You need more fans!