Reviews for In the Realm of Death
JayeMaru chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
A lovely balance of sadness and acceptance; loss and love. I am grateful to this writer for sharing these stories years ago so that we might still enjoy them years later. I hope this writer is still at it somewhere, sharing this gift in other venues.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Must say, that was really cute.
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I can't believe I haven't left a review for any of these stories yet - you were the author whose stories got me interested in Buffyfic, and I still think Love, Give, Forgive is probably the best Buffy/Spike fanfic I've ever read.

Excellent writing, characterization, and a sort of clear beauty about the whole thing. I wish Joss would hire you to help write the Spike movie. I also wish that movie would actually get made, but, well, yeah. :-)

Cheers,

-Ver
Noche Buena chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Ohhh. So sad, and very wonderful. Made me cry with the kissing palm thing.
Veronique chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
This story reminded me of one of the things I dearly love about BTVS. Here we have a heroine who can sacrifice her life to save her sister, to save the world, and wonder in the next moment if there are dry cleaners in heaven.

As ever, a wonderfully written piece, definitely not fluffy, but not overly angsty either. Bittersweet. You have a wonderful talent for expressing emotion, particularly with regards to Spike's character, without even telling a story from his point of view. Bien fait.
Karura chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Sad..yet fluffy...I love it! FInally, some Spike/Buffy! Glad to know I am not insane.
mary chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
sobs... why do i always cry reading those thing! i like it its really good
kmoody chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Bittersweet. I like it a lot... she's a rad character. And yes, Spike *is* pretty, isn't he? :)
veggie'slilangel chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
hehe So cute and sweet! I absolutely loved this! Most of the "The Gift" fics are so sad, but this one was light and fluffy!
kristy chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Very good! Keep writing. I want to know if she finds William
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
And I've been working on a Buffy/Sandman post-The Body 'fic, darn you ;-)

Good work, a nice read. Death came off well (but I suspect you're more familiar with her than I am - I've only skimmed Sandman) and Buffy's interaction with the Endless was well done.