Reviews for Compromise
andysanime chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Really good job so far!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
This is such an amazing story plz update!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Plz plz plz update! I know it's been a looooooong time but this story is too amazing to just drop!
Kisatsiel chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Ok, you haven't updated this story since forever ago, but I'm reviewing anyway in the hope that you eventually do, because this is SUCH an amazing story, so in character and wonderfully slashy. And I don't usually like Jordan/Elliot but I'm liking it a surprising amount in this story. Plus the JD/Cox is great too, and it's really interesting with Dr. Cox and Jordan still having feelings for each other. It annoys me when people portray Jordan and Perry as hating each other, even in slash.

Anyway, update? *grins hopefully*
Bethselamin chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
It's not usual for your updates to take more than a year, is it? (

Hope you'll keep your promise... I'm still waiting for the happy ending there. ;-)
poodlehair92 chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
yeah, so you have to update, incredibly incredibly soon. Like now... or now!... or now. Okay I'm probably just distracting you from updating, but I hope my point is understood.
poodlehair92 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
you know what is amazing (besides this story as a whole)? Is that I decided to listen to Collide as I read this and I finished reading at the same time this song ended. Way cool. Love the story by the way. When I get to the end of the chapters you have written I will leave another review.
Left Enthusiasm chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Oh dear. This story is awesome, and I really want to know what happens next.

There is a next coming, right?

Oh, please, please say there's a next!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
I know I just commented on this over at lj, but I stumbled across it here and reviewing ins by far the easiest way to add something to your favs list so here I am again. I love this. It's warped and twisted and unbelieveably compelling. I really do hope you update again eventually, but even if you don't this is still a story I completely adore.
Divyani chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
Please please update soon! It's killing me!
deleted839261 chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Okay, this story is fantastic! Are you ever going to update? It's amazing. And just a little bit sad. You're a fantastic writer.
Oracle Thunder chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Funny Jordan and Elliot being so high and mighty when they did the same thing, well maybe not Elliot so much. Can't wait to see x's reaction to Jordan's little hook up with Elliot. Somehow I think he'll be more upset with Jordan's attitude than with who or what Jordan was doing.
jka1 chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
This is such an awesome story, I really hope you update it when you can because it would be a shame for a story as good as this to not be finished. Take care -
CheetahLiv chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Please update this! You write so well, and this is such an amazing story-very believable. I'm anxiously awaiting an update! :)
Tosa chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
I just found this fic the other day, and it has quickly made its way into my absolute favorites. I really hope JD and Dr. Cox patch things up. :3