Reviews for Romancing Fantasy
thedarkpokemaster chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
OMG cool story I just loved that it almost made me cry
Queen of Fuckin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
ASSHOLE' FOREVER!

FLAYY IS BITC'H!

I'M NEVER WILL READ THIS DOG BELONG!
GateKeeper18 chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
nice story dude...realy nice...speechless..just finished readin it all... if u ever come up with a kira flay thing or anithing just send a mail
hikari luv shirayuki chapter 30 . 11/10/2007
the end...:)

wow, that was a hell of roller coaster ride!
1000 Sparkings chapter 30 . 11/10/2007
Luv it! :)
NoshMono chapter 30 . 11/9/2007
I am surprised by the ending, it's not as I expected, which is a good thing since you managed to surprise me. But I did expect it to be an excellent ending and excellent it is. Nothing but congratulation from me on a job well done!
Vanguarde chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
That was really beautiul... I'm glad that I came across such a great story. Thanks for continuing and I'll definitly look for your stories in the future. Stay well,

-Vanguarde-
Anon chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
SWEET AWESOME CUTE FLUFFY Seriously. That was so cute and fluffy! Trust Fllay to be witty this time instead of Kira. LOL!

Update your other KF story soon! I absolutely love this chapter by the way.
Irui chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
AWS.

so cute and fluffy...absolutely gorgeous ending. For a moment, i practically had forgot that chapter about the "destiny butterfly sight" thing XD hey...short time mem. can't blame me XD

i truly enjoyed reading this story. Lovely ending.

Keep on writing!

Irui
Tina chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
OMG! THE ENDING! :O It was so beautiful T_T I thought it would be a bit longer and more romantic but still OMG! Thanks for this great fanfiction! I loved it.
1000 Sparkings chapter 29 . 11/3/2007
YAY! They admitted their feelings to each other! SUGOI DESU!

Update soon! I'm guessing and hoping the last chapter would be sweet and fluffy!
Violet chapter 29 . 10/28/2007
Aw! So sweet _ I can't wait for next chapter but I'm so sad its the last T_T
Vanguarde chapter 29 . 10/28/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad that the two finally got together... sort of. Anyways I had thought that Athrun was going to call Kira and tell him to come to the airport(Like you did in the story) but I am interested to know what your other plan was(The one you forgot...). Anyways I can't wait to read the Final Chapter! I am excited so please update soon!
Anon chapter 29 . 10/28/2007
Tough luck for Athrun. LOL!

AWW! So sweet! Finally the confession! About time as well...

Update soon! Final chapter is kind of depressing since it would be the last...
Tina chapter 29 . 10/27/2007