Reviews for Equal Romance :03: Unstable Distance
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 6 . 2/3
Please don't leave it here. I know you haven't updated in a couple of years but please update! It's really good tho technically Ron will be brought back to life since he has 9 lives tho I net his monkey power kicked in. Also something's been bugging me. In the story before this one Kim was positive she was pregnant. Clearly, she's not in this story but I'm just curious what happened to the whole pregnancy thing? It's just never mentioned here so I'm wondering. Lol really good story tho please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
VERY NICE
ekrekeler chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I have the same incentive as the others reviewing your story. It hasn't had any activity for more than six years, but it really hurts that I can't keep reading. This story is NOT finished, and I hope that sometime soon it will be. I also second PiRsqrd314159, and I am wondering whether or not to explain the pregnancy sitch. It's kind of hard to avoid now that the night that Kim can't remember anything about has been mentioned. I know it's been years, but this story absolutely NEEDS to continue; it's the best one I've ever read in fan fiction.
PiRsqrd314159 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Hello, i have enjoyed your trilogy and wonder if you have plans to finish the third installment. Also, I wonder if you had plans to expound on the underlying stress of Kim's pregnancy in the second story. I do not find issue with your spelling as I am used to reading both authors from the UK, Australia and Canada; it's still English and if people have a problem then i believe it is theirs. Myself, I enjoy diversity and see the other spellings and words that are not generally used in America as an increase in my vocabulary.
Lena.Rella chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Hi!
I know it's been almost four years, but I just started reading your story this year and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it. I think it's amazing how you wrote this much and even if it does't means much coming from a random reader I wanted to congratulate you for the story :)
Sorry about my english, I'm still learning...
Hope to hear from you
Draghon chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Just finished reading this.. epic tale. I... I just don't know what to say, this can't be the ending, it isn't obviously but it was updated last in 09 so. Not sure how I say this without it sounding like begging so here I go anyways. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS, POST SOMETHING ANYTHING PLEASE!
Kipcha chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
...You know, I have read this story numerous times, and yet I always wonder why I do in the end. I love these stories, they are beyond badical, but I always feel so empty in the end when it's not finished... Please, please, PLEASE can you just finish it? Give some sort of conclusion?
SecretPlace chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
WHAT?! It cannot be the end! I have read this story from beginning to end, for that!? I have been reading this story over and over again ever since you first posted up the firat story. It urks me every time I read it. That we will never know what happened to Kim and Ron. We can prodict Ron made it though since he has 8 lives left. But what about his Kimmy? Does his love make it? Is he still upset? Is he okay with her supposed death? Is Kim alive? What relly happened? Did Ron save her with his MMP? If she does die, can Ron give up a life to save her? I'm listing questions that are running through my mind as I write. I'm betting a whole lot of people arenasking similar queations too.
If you can't finish it, at least, let someone else. Though I prefer you to do it. I'll take anyone who is brave enough to, and is willing to. Someone who can keep it in the story line and keep um n' character, the way you did it.

ANYONE UP TO IT? ANYONE WANT TO FINISH IT? GO AHEAD. I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TOO. IF U NEED TO, BEG UM' FOR PERMISSION TO CONTINUE IT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! EVERYONE WILL LOVE YA!

PS- If you happen to have this guys email or somthin, contact him and make um' write the ending.
( A good one) Thanks (:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
How is that an ending? Doesnt Ron still have like... 7 lives to go? Or is there a sequel I have not yet found lying around?
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Stephen chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
OH MY GOD how could you end it like that I read this thing from start to well now I even gave up sleep to read your trilogy chapter after chapter and I even waited till everyone was asleep in my house to read it in peace it really was an amzaing story I loved every chapter the angst love hate anger your story really is one of the best ive ever read and I sincerely hope (and plead) you can find the time or patience to write the next cause now I cannot wait for if you write it so please finish one day (sincerely loyal reader).
Azuk chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
I remember reading the first two parts of your triology some 5 years ago or so. I grew up, obviously, and I mean from teenagehood to kinda not teenager. Interests waned and I eventually even took the third part of your triology off alert.

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, I simply felt the urge to reread everything. Even rewatched the 3 seasons, and the 4th that I never actually got to, of Kim Possible to remember some of the stuff.

I grew up but your story is still golden to me, and I'll probably remember this one for many years to come. I've read lots of stories from lots of different fandoms, and even though I might occasionally find one tiny error, I can say this is definitely my favorite. The way you do foreshadowing, the interactions that makes us truly feel the characters. Those emotions I can't help but feel. Brilliant.

And so, I will add this to story alert again, in hopes that someday you will finish this triology.
Dragonslayer527 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I read this trilogy waaaay back in the day (04, has it really been that long?). And I just recently had a hankering for KP, so I've spent the last week reading it all over again. Can I just tell you that I love it? And how awfully sad I still am that this is discontinued and unfinished? Infinitely sad!

But I love your writing and intricate plot. It's wonderful. It's exactly what I wanted. I haven't written a review for a FF story in YEARS, but I felt this kind of work in a story deserves all the recognition it gets.

So I hope you're still writing where ever you are in life because you clearly have a talent for it. :)
lyokowarirtitan chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
*Holds breath* just a reminder lol, and merry Christmas
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
ahhh, Rufus the Immortal... hehh... now the descendants of Rufus, not only have themselves a Prime.. they have themselves a god... an eternal Patriarch to reign over them, and for them to seek council, and stuff, lol... thats rich. *Grin*