Reviews for Vantage Point
haha its me chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
YES. YES YES YES YES YES I SHALL LAUGH AND CRY SO MUCH ANGST I LOVE IT.
Hikaoru13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
i like this story's way of expressing kyoya's feeling.
majorfan3615 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
love this fanfic
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Really deep and emotional. Not overly dramatic (ala Tamaki) or possessive (like Hikaru) .. it just was. Simple, rational, and ever thinking about a certain plan .. it was great. I loved it.
Esca Pe Galaga chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I liked how this story was in a similar writing style to Rebecca in the fact that you Kyoua never says that its him speaking... You just know who it is... But that is also where it differs (and in my opinion in a nicer way) to Rebecca. In this story you know Kyoua, and you can relate to him, where as in Rebecca you don't even know the 'real name' of the heroine... But enough of comparrisons...

I like the overall tone and POV... Interesting train of thought, sounds VERY much like Kyoua... If I didn't know better I would say you ARE kyoua in DISGUISE!

Also I like how Kyoua denies that he obsesses of Haruhi, and that she is a boring girl yet he knows everything a good frien/ stalker should know _ Great peice of work... Made me smile :)
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was amazing. I love your use of repetition (it reminds me of Hemmingway). You did a great job with this piece, and I love the way you captured Kyoya's denial. You also set the mood and tone of your story very well! I can't wait to read more of your pieces. Keep up the great work!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
poor guy

maria
spiel chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Thehehe

"And so you just took one look at her, with your eyes squinting just so and your lower lip jutting out in rebellion..."

Aw, is someone pouting? :D

Like it
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Amazing.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i hate KyouyaHaruhi but this fic was irrisistable. it was very character-like of kyouya, the way you you discribed his feelings and the way he denies them, so very realistic and imaginable. the way you manipulate words portrays maturity and sophistcation. LOVE!

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
naitheas chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
loved it
sakura seraphim chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
brilliant, just brilliant. i think you've got Kyouya's character down exactly right, i've tried to before and i just can't do it. i love it, well done!

sakura seraphim
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
ahh.. i like haruhi/kaoru pairing too..
msdarling chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that was adorable

i really enjoyed it
Autumn Dragon chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
:) well done. i loved it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »