Reviews for Closeted
lovehim1024 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
poor marik! i wonder what ishizu will do to him
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like your version better, myself, no offense to Misura (he really did seem English). Shadi's line about the power of the items was brilliant. Ah, closets. The best friend of excellent crackships everywhere.

~D
Anon chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow... You must write some more Shadi and Isis fics XD
netherlady chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
WOW! That’s was cool! Trapping Shadi in a closet with a hot lady is real FUN XD but I would love having Shadi being the one to suffer and abused because of his character _ I would had loved Isis initiating the kiss it will be damn hilarious watching unaware Shadi being pushed to a corner XD

Thanks a lot for the fun _

Keep writing specially about tense Egyptian; you see he is always TENSE which means; he need MORE LOVE XD
Misura chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
('course I don't mind! Though I think I'd have loved for you to include your feeling that my Shadi was too 'English' in your review. Heh.)

(Erhm, if it's so dark in the closet, how can Ishizu see expressions on Shadi's face and look him in the eyes?)

A fun read, that had little in common with my poor try at writing these two, aside from the fact we both used the cliched 'getting locked into a closet together'-plot. Also liked Malik having set the seal to dissolve when they kissed - it made me view him as someone who might have read more faerietales than was healthy. (And, I guess, it made him 'the evil witch'?) Hm. You wrote Shadi-slash? Definitely gotta read that! *hits submit and hurries off*
Wish He Was Mine chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA! XD I loved it.

“My Items enable me to judge a person’s soul, not escape closets.” Was definately my fav line, I cracked up.

Awesome little OS! *Giggles* And congrats on the het. XD

; My name is a secret, sh!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
It was really awesome! I love how the action flows!

Very well done! _ The conclusion is very well done, and you've got both characters down to a T. Very lovely! Isis's reaction is excellent, and the last sentence...brilliant! _