Reviews for White Powder Compulsion
secret eternal dreams chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
SO good :)

pleaspleaseplease write moree 3

i know its been like .. three years since you last updated but you have to know that this is amazing and i would love to know what happends ;D
ambivalentti chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Damn, I'm huge fan of the alcoholic Kirsten but this is new and I'm really enjoying this fic, I hope you update soon?
Clara chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Please, update soon!
i love kandy 18 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
aw i don't like kirsten thinking that she is boring :( i love this story though i can't wait to read more
bluetoffee chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
this is seriously different stuff! just great GMP or not
kandylover1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
hey!

This is just amazing. Thanks for the massive update. I can smell the angst coming on. :) Woo-hoo. Very in character. Update soon.
SexyEm chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I love this fic, i think it is great, i love angst so this fits me so well. I love your take on kirsten in this one. Was great how it was all fluffy at start and then the old friends come in and change it all! lol I was scared though that something more was gonna happen with will and kirsten, you had me there! lol I love all the places kandy have gotten friendly! lol making the most of the boys gone. Getting ready for party was great and how K teases S, made me laugh and then how K took a fix to help her get through party, i cant wait to see what happens next.
kirsan chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
THIS IS QUITE INTERESTING BABY! PLEASE KEEP GOING
kirsan chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Gosh this is so different but really worth it, I want to read more, congrats!
skipper chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
No way am I a cheerleader for drug use, but I love this fic! It's great to see Kirsten in a situation we will most likely never see her in. Kudos! I can't wait for an update!
slinn01 chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Loved this chapter! Kirsten needs to flush it asap! Ha ha! Although if I was having the hot nights she was having, it would be hard! I thought she was going to get busted by the police on the way to the party because Sandy would get pulled over for speeding or something! Maybe when they fly to Washington, the dogs will sniff out the drugs! Ha ha! Yikes-that would seriously be bad! Can't wait for an update!
shelovesboots chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Go me for having the Peeping Tom Song on the computer - you're right, it fits perfect!

I love the new chapter, you've got a lot of potential there girl, keep going :)

Heehee and I love how Kirsten frequently uses the F word after using!

Great stuff.

xx Sunny
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
It's a fast update and a BIG one

My heart is beating so damn fast I might be having palpitations

I hate it and I love it

I understand why she's doing it at the same time I'm like Fk NO!

Julie was so funny!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OMG OMG OMG I'm SCARED

Like really fking scared

That was such GORGEOUS FLUFF

THEN WHAM!

I was reading peeking through my fingers

But it was so addictive so well written. I can't quite get over it. a
SandyKirsten chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I absolutely love this story! You have not lost your mind. I hope there is more crazy white-powder filled sex before the angst starts! Very very different! Please update soon!