Reviews for On a Bench
paigeydoll chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I really like this so far and I also really want to see where it goes. Patrick would be so easy for Lilly to turn to for comfort and this could lead to some very interesting places.
Please update this story if at all possible. I love the way you write and I think your Cold Case fics are reallyy good and true to the series and the characters. I also really like the UST between Lilly and Scotty that you have in your fics as I saw that between them in the show.
Anyway, great job and I hope you are still writing :D
cyn23 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
your story is good so far
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 10/12/2007

Keep up the good work... and it's only been a year! Not too late to update!
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
I know it's boring and I've already said it several times but... great chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Ah... smart man. Mention the cat.

Great chapter! :)
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow.. I don't think I've ever read a fic with Patrick in it!

Great chapter!
SilverBlackWolf13 chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I know how much you like reviews so I thought I would just say keep up the good work.
peachy15 chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Wow. What a twist. Hm. Wonder what's gonna happen next in the Lil/Patrick relationship. Can't wait for an update!
artificiallysweet chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Hey jambled. Great to hear from you again

Nice chappie. Love the chris in the boot of a car thingy. genious.
Cora Clavia chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Oh, poor Lil. I don't like Chris, but she didn't deserve that . . . I am still hoping for LS, but I love it so far and hope to see more.
peachy15 chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Whoa! This story is great! It's so realistic. I can definitely see the characters in these interactions with one another. Can't wait for an update!
dddynamite chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I love the way you write!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Great new chapter! I loved the interactions between Lilly and Patrick. Very nice )

What an interesting twist with throwing a cold case and a missing Christina into the mix.

I waited so very long for this update...please don't make us wait more!

Becky Greenleaf
artificiallysweet chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter.

like the case you've got thrown in there too.
Cora Clavia chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Nice . . . and I loved the little Curious Savage touch in the AN. Take an umbrella, it's raining . . . ;-)