Reviews for Sometimes
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have to stop SOPA!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sometimes, Kyouya's very sweet.
I enjoyed how short this was and how simple.
The way you write is lovely. The sentence structure, the repetition, the italics, and the bit of dialogue at the end. (I also really liked the line "Sleep talking while you're awake...")
Lovely story :)
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I loved this. It was very well written. XD
mirai3k chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
simple & lovely!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Kyouya Kyouya... he's mysterious, and plain as day in a way. I dunno whether to feel sorry or awed at him. I really liked this those- short and sweet, with a nice theme and some nice implications here and there. I dunno, it was nicely introspective, while still active, and I liked what you did a lot.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
cute fic!well written!
nessi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was nice. I like how you write Koya. 3
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wah! It's so cute that you wrote about the day that Tamaki managed to coax Kyouya into making a host club. Poor Kyouya, he spoils Tamaki. XD
Compare and Contrast chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
... there's something about this fic that appeals to me.

i think its the bits on how they made the host club.

well written, nice voice...

faving
sciathan file chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I really like your Kyouya...there's so much going on under the surface that one is able to recognize is there, but its all very restrained. His ideas on the founding of the Host Club are also particularly amusing.

Well done.