Reviews for Tradition Made Untraditional
WaffleChocobo chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like you I agree with all of the pairings you mentioned at the end and your a brilliant writer
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Walter and Fenimore! I always love them! They're so cute together!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
LOL! That is CUTE! Even when 10 Wally's still serious but a chibi-serious which is huggable. Love the ending, I can just see chib-Fenimore trying to trick chibi-Wally into swimming with her
umi amano chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Another cute "Waltenimore" fanfic! _ Praise you! Don't worry, the nickname didn't make my ears bleed. Instead, I think I just heard them laughing! Corny, i know. Anyway, I hope you write more as in MORE!
MrsStarless chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
that was so cute!

ur not the only one!

as soon as i saw fenimore worried about walter in the waterways i was like they make a cute couple

and when she asked walter if she could help in the war against vaclav that part was cute too right?

XDD
Tsukino Luna chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I think that was a rather nice pairing! Really cute too! I think those two suits each other more than Shirley and Walter... Great story! keep up the good work!
ShadowSessMarlfox chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Can you please do a Walter x Fenimore? I adore the couple and think it's sweet too. There was cute humor/fluff in it and I liked how you captured their personalitys. Walter's is kinda hard, from experience. Have a good day and I hope you do more, Sayonara.
kuro-pii chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
omigosh! i love the walter and fenimore pairing! i think that you did a great job in writing this! kepp writing!
Magi-San chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love WalterxFenimore! They just seem so... right together. This fic was so cute and I love how you had them act. Though I don't think they ever knew each other before ToL ever happened but maybe that's just me.

IchiIchigo chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aww, that was so cute! I love the WalterxFenimore pairing. _ Too bad they both die..._
chamomo chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw! That was so cute! :D I loved it! Don't worry, I'm a fan of this pairing, too, even if they are both dead. The festival reminded me of my 'fic, but that's completely different, now isn't it? And don't worry about rushing your other 'fics, because the more you take your time, the better it'll be! And, like Wilson Rawls once said: "Write at your own pace." By the way, is this a oneshot or is it going to conitnue?
Rose of Battle chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Hmm...I never thought of WalterxFenimore...but it seems sweet! . I like where this is going!