Reviews for The Meltdown
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was amazing to read
I was wondering if you would have a story about the baby
And do not forget the baby proofing lol
Cant wait to read a story of the gender, and name
:D
babealice123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
wow! you're writing is amazing! love the story progession, was not expecting her to be pregnant! YAY that she is, can't wait to read on x D
Zucker Kuchen chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
_ That was very cute. Great job!
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Cute.
Tinuel chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I absolutely fell in love with ANOTHER one of your stories _

How you manage to captivate in everything you write, im not sure.

You always bring a whole new light to Evey and V alone. Keep to the sweetness of the characters while adding your own spark that sets them apart from other stories.

I've read so many of your stories, I find myself confusing comic and movie fact from YOURS ((such as shepard pie)). Which truely isnt a bad thing. It means your style of writing it so visually described, that one finds themselves in a difficult battle trying to tear your fiction from the actual story.

I love them. You ARE my favorite V writer, and I see you holding that position for quiet a long time.

I hope you never give up writing. Im always enchanted by such :)

So. Another wonderful story.

;) This was sweet. I loved the entire concept, your smooth style of writing, and your beautiful descriptions for emotions both worded and visually.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
*giggle* NO knives, V!

Nice to see your story progessing so wonderfully - V is going to be a daddy!
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Nice one-shot. I can not imagine having a day like that! But V made it all better LOL! And a bundle of joy on the way as long as there are no complications during the pregnancy. But that would be asking for too much wouldn't it? With people like V and Evey involved I don't think that's going to be easy.

I look forward "Second Chances" being updated as well as one-shots like these. Good job!
Paige chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
V and Evey sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

I'll let you finish the rhyme (I'd like to at least try keep an ounce of dignity!) to show how stunningly and comically accurate it is to the story you've made about them. LoL. Anyways, I love all the work you've done for "V for Vendetta" and this was no acception. Keep on writing these story's girl! They rock!

~Paige~
Monica chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
AW. I so didn't see that coming until he said "birth control pills" but wow _ yay for happy endings! And God...to actually hear V sing? I think I would die XD I think everyone knows what I mean when I, or anyone else says, "i love his voice" Aww...I'm happy for them _ How far along is she though cause I dunno how long she was in the hospital, but would they have noticed there? *shrug* anyway, I'm happy for them _ can't wait for more!

-Monica
BeliBali chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Nice, and interesting. I have read your other stories in this serious and have been well impressed with them. Keep going!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh, come on, you can't leave it there. More, I need more. Will they be able to bring this one to term? You can't just leave us hanging like this! It's cruel and unusual punishment, that's what it is. So, please continue this story.
Nudgy Turian chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Kai, I would have responded to your e-mails a long time ago, but since you sign them anonymously, there is no way for me to reply other than to post a review to my own story (as I am now doing).

Thank-you for all your kind words, both here and in past reviews. Send me an e-mail I can reply to and I promise that I shall.

-Tina
kai chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
TINA PRICE I LOVE YOU!

I don't know whether you've read the other comments I left in which I whined about what I wanted to happen in Second Chances (I can't remember if I made them under a different name) but you just made all my V fanfiction wishes come true! to see my favorite author write about V and Evey having children!

I am sorry for this excessively fangirl tone here, but I am just so ecstatic...are you sure this story is complete? *nudge, nudge* I would love to see more. well, sorry for sounding so overbearing in my praise, but I just wanted to know you made my day, and my week, too. I have been thinking of e mailing you for some time with more compliments; is it ok if I do even tho we don't know each other?