Reviews for Generations Book 4: Colors of War
shann811 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
OMG! I worked out that it was Regulus! I'm psychic. LOL

Love your stories, they are really well written.

Ningi256 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
please add more this is really good!
Me chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
loved the other 3 stories too, update soon!
LadyLBlack chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Aww u killed him
LadyLBlack chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Wow shorter then a winter afternoon, i love it thow
lime 63 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
This is so cool, the chapters are a bit short though (hint, hint). I love how the story is going, but who exactly is Aiden? It's not Blaise is it? Write more soon please!
LadyLBlack chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
regulus Black for sure lol nice chapter
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
This is really annoying because with the cliffy, We don't know what will happen next, so its a conspiriacy to get us hooked. Please update soon, so we may break free and move on to your other stories.
Love Lily chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
OMG! It is so Regulas Aiden Black!
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 4 . 8/26/2006

please for the love of all things good up-date this fic soon

or i will be forced to take certain "steps" to ensure that you do not forget this wonderfull fic.

for i have re-read this and the prequel,

and im ready to kill about the wait.

this is an amazing fic,

and you are a brilliant writer,

so why do you torture us so?

that is purely evil, and you have shown your evil-ness before,

-by NOT up-date-ing!

it atrocious!

absoloutely un-beleiveable.

please for all sweet and good things in the world,

just up-date.

and if you wanted to condemn yourself to hell by putting this on a hiatus, ~[*starts praying earnestly*]~ declare it, so that everyone who loves this story can yell and scream and flame and offer death threats and people showing up where you live at the middle of the nite to do "delightfull" things to show their apreciation of the brilliance and evilness that you embody . . . *takes deep calming and refreshing breaths*

but of course it wont get to that now will it?

because you will up-date.

and up-date soon.

do you understand?

please say you do, it would be almost as much of a sin, if not more so, to kill you and leave this just hanging there, suspended, waiting to drop or fly off to heaven -if you beleive in heaven.

so now that i have thoroughly embarrassed myself, im going to post this

and you will up-date

or i will send a "reminder" about how lovely this story is

re-reading this, i sound religious.

im not.

at all.

just to clear that up.
icedragon404 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
First, i don't think harry would be that willing to do a vow with someone he doen't know. Second, i don't think the shopkeeper would tell them the whereabouts of the locket that easily. Third, the whole azkaban thing freaks me out. Fourth, YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW!

(Said very angrily)

Thank you! (said cheerily)

P.S. Did you know about my newest fna fic? It's an HP and i think you would really like it. Please R&R!
FanFictionFantom chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
Reanie Campal chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I thought of the locket they found at Grimmauld Place the second time I read the two books in a row!

I'm glad your using that idea!
maliaphire chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
ok well I've guessed this for a while but the fake name and the fact he said he was an ex-deatheater clinched it so I'm going to tell you who I think it is. I think it's Regulus Black. Am I right? Anyway good chapter, Please update soon!
Kendra-the hyper one chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
yes i think its an alias...for Reggie...lmao! :D (regulus...reggie's for sort. heehee) and i love that the unbreakable vow was put in here, great work! ;D