Reviews for Bucharest Directive
Equilly chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I've read and re-read this story a hundred times and each time I love it more and more. You write beautifully and eloquently and your characterization is amazing; Bourne and Landy seem like real, living, breathing people and not just characters. Landy is one of my favorite characters, and you more than do her justice in this story :)

Best!

-claire :)
Raver the Red chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
HOLY # &#%, these people are BAD ASS! This is an amazing story! Very good characterization of Landy-she's totally awesome and frightening. And so is Bourne, in a more smash-your-face-in way.

I also loved some of your lines, turns of phrase and general tone, like "talented amateurs were hardly unheard of", and how Landy hates the committee but also understands it, and how she can predict the moves of everyone around her based on what she herself would do. Very good fic.
Jillian chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
...

How can the appropriate and respectful response be anything other than silence?
S.G chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"That would mean her first instinct had been right. He liked to play, just a little."

Fascinating! You know your characters as well as you know how to craft a taut thriller. Well done.
TealMoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
What a terrific, well-written story. Sharp dialogue and sharp characterizations that I just love. Pam is so much fun! You inspired me to write my own Bourne story. I do so hope you get sucked back into the Bourne fandom and write more in this universe. Thanks much for writing this story!
Maxennce chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Great story, loved the characterisation between Landy and Bourne and am sincerely impressed regarding the interaction between the two. Reminds me somewhat of the last movie though. Begins and ends with more questions than I came in with. Somewhat disconcerting. keep up the great work, really looking forward to reading more of what you've come up with

Cheers

max
ThatchedRoof chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hey...just wanted to say that I loved it. Hope you write some more in this fandom.

Cheers.
theoldman chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
An excellent story. Will you be writing a new one now that the Ultimatum is out? Really looking forward to it, if there is one.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
What Ludlum would have written if he were in the 21st century...and if he had any control over his style.

Very clean prose, beautiful flow, amazing amazing characterizations (canon and original characters), and a tight little plot that could be straight out of a modern-day Bourne novel. I loved the portrayal of Bucharest, fitting in with all the exotic international cities all incarnations of Bourne seem to find themselves in. Leaves me wanting more. Please write more?
Speakfire chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
After watching the Bourne movies for the first time in a year (after seeing the trailer for The Bourne Ultimatum) I decided to check out the fanfiction posted on Jason Bourne. What an amazing story you've written here. The attention to detail is marvelous, your portrayal of Pamela Landy is spot on. And Jason Bourne is of course, wonderful. Thank you for writing such a great story. My only regret was reaching the end and realizing there was no more to read.
Badr chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
beautifully written. i absolutely adore the characters. jenner was my favorite.

cheers.
TygerC chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is really good, you really capture the character of Bourne. I hope you'll write more.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Okay, but you should have broken it up into chapters.
Darlian chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
“She's like you.”

“Not really.”

Hope sparked, and then Bourne went on. “She can shake off fentanyl, I can't.”

“You're not his executioners, Colonel. He's ours.”

“Tizane is dead. He removes what gets in his way. Don't send any more of your people out to die.”

Is she? Amazing, amazing work. You've got a way with words. The characterization of Landy and Bourne is spot-on. I didn't even realize what Bourne was doing until Pam did. This isn't over, is it? We still have to figure out just what Bourne saw... Keep up the superb writing!
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Absolutely, positively amazing. (I say this all the time to others, and to all others like you it has been true) But you have truly captured the voice and prose of not only Ludlum's writing style by the screenwriting style of Tony Gilroy. It's incredible. Absolutely incredible. I loved how long the story was, how in-depth all the critical thinking was not to mention the beautiful expansion on the major role of Pamela Landy. You capture beaucracy, diplomacy like it should, paint people in the Christians In Action like they truly are...This is a great, great story. I'm hoping that you continue it.

Thanks for a great read,

LF