Reviews for Beyond Words
Aramus13 chapter 5 . 12/21/2020
Love it!
RUxKU chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Jushiro opened his eyes to look at his hot savior and BAM... It's Shunsui. Hah. I could just imagine Ukitake's disapointment.
the poetic bookworm chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
nice XD
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nice start. Capt. Ukitake is my personal favorite. I was beginning to think no one had done a fan fic about him and I might have to do one myself. I love reading these, but don't know if I could write. I like the pairing, it's almost a natural.
fayfan chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Awww~! SO KAWAII! X3
cdcase chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Wow, such a relationship they hold as portrayed in this fic...is beyond conventional understanding. It's downright spiritual. This was extraordinarily chaste; not mature in content but mature in describing their deepening romance. Excellent work, my friend. I hope you explore these two some more.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love UkitakexUnohana! This is an instant fav.
Gdreams chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
tnx for the lovely story
blueyblonde chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
i love it
Ex-Captain Kenji chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
“Damn you, Jyuu-chan!” he called out, pushing aside the sliding doors and hastening to his friend’s side. “Where is your bloody one day notice? Don’t you dare die on me! We haven’t had any sake today yet.”

My favorite words in the whole story. It's just that it shows the raw emotion of a person when he knows that his friend may die any second. really do love the words you used in your story.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Aw, that was cute. Wish there was more! I liked it lots!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh, now THIS is interesting! FINALLY a good chapter UkiUno hinting/more subtle then normal fic where the characters are IN CHARACTER (for Gods sake)... I think I'm going to put this a favorite. Great job!
TXJ chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Loved the story... there really needs to be more of this pairing.
Emosintaiken chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
wow i love your story so far!

i havent had the time to review sorry TTTT

i was reading and reading...

haha should have took the time..

anyway i hope you didnt stop this story cuz i really do like it
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
That was a really cool story!

I enjoyed reading it. I have not read many Unohana/Ukitake storys. They are very cool!

Have a good day!