Reviews for Net Knots
asdfjkl chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
the chapters were too short.

but i like it.
s chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
I think I like where this is going, but the itty bitty chapters are so annoying I may not continue.
Sarra Torrens chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
This one makes me LAUGH so hard! LOVE it!
Von chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
What a fantastically clever idea!

I'd love to see further expansion on this.. :D A network now of 'in the know' people posting blogs or other people saying 'yeah, that site is for real, my Uncle said they sorted it all out'.

ADORED this to pieces. :D You're absolutely spot-on as to how not-easy it would be to stay low.. there are only so many towns you can fleece for money until you need to hit the big cities.

Associates is also adorable. That way, in rush times, they can send out hunters they know and can depend on in their place, for a cut of the profit.

(Applauds a fantastic idea written very well indeed)

Once again, I was dissapointed to reach the end of the writing.. only to find it was the last chapter! :D I'm used to complete stories being marked that way. What a happy surprise!
Alistche chapter 21 . 1/5/2008
OMG. I love this story. I was torn between laughter and Aw! and you hit every point that I had thought of too! I've recc'd it to a bunch of my friends and bookmarked it myself.

Awesome, and thank you!
JeanClaudeTheCat chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
“Of course,” this time the sarcasm in his voice would have sliced diamonds in half.
Sarah chapter 21 . 5/10/2007
"severe equine ‘performance anxiety’." I busted a gut laughing at that one and there are a dozen more just as brilliant. Are you sure you got the category Angst/General right? Maybe it's my warped sense of humor, but I thought this was way funnier than angsy. Needless to say, I loved it from the top of chapter 1 to the Author's Note on the bottom of chapter 21. It is simply put Off the Scale Amazing.

"Sam let the pause hang, allowing the words to rearrange themselves in his brother’s cerebellum. Dean was smarter than anyone Sam knew – his IQ probably even outstripped Sam’s own. Dean had never gone to college or taken his SATs and GED, not through inability, but lack of time and interest. Sam’s intelligence was an academic intelligence, one that absorbed the printed page, but Dean’s was a practical intelligence – not dumber, just different. Sam knew Dean – give him Philosophy’s 100 Essential Thinkers and his eyes would glaze over. Give him twenty minutes to come up with a practical way of preventing the asteroid obliterating all life on Earth and he’d do it in ten. Sam was good with abstract concepts; Dean was good at turning those structures of light and fancy in solidly tangible and cool stuff that seriously kicked ass."

The quote above is my favorite paragraph to date and I can't even begin to count the number of SPN fanfics I have read so far. I have always believed our favourite boys to be on equal footing in the IQ department, even if their brains are wired differently. That is why they make such a good team after all.

Again, a field of roses to you for your astonishing talent.
Christie chapter 21 . 11/24/2006
I ran accross this lovely fic in the middle of the night. Several hours later, I reached the conclusion and have to say BRAVO! You have written a well-paced fic that covers many of the gaping plot holes left by the "get the story told in 40 minutes" requirements of the show. I enjoyed this one and have put you on my list of writers to watch for updates

Thanx for the entertainment :
anon chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
I really like what you've done so far - well thought out, plausible, well written... I cannot compliment you enough. However, just one easy to fix mistake that I noticed: the wicked witch of the west got lambasted with the bucket of water - the east was crushed by dorothy's house. Keep writing!
steamfan chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
Please continue this universe! I'd love to see this continue.
Tonya chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
Great story and a very good idea I've thought about that kinda stuff myself. Anyways I really wanted to ask you is there a part 2 in progress? I would really like to see some of the cases their website generates it would make for all kinds of interesting possibilities.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
*giggles* I think Sammy underestimated the popularity and need for the webstie LOL! Looks like they'll have A LOT of revenue. You should definitely continue writing this as a series with the boys going on hunts they choose to go on from the emails they got.
veritygrey chapter 20 . 10/11/2006
no visible means. plausible and very scary. great story.
Matchmaker131 chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
Very detailed work, and Dean was proud of Sammy, so sweet. Okay of course he didn't say it yet LOL, but he was. Can't wait to see more of this original work.
steamfan chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
The 'big brother' conversation sent me into hysterics! Wonderful job.