Reviews for Brother Unfortunately Mine
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Please continue :)

Maybe you could separate the parts of the story when you start to talk about different people? Otherwise its quite confusing :\
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, lovely that last bit, yeah? Thank you for reminding me about Astronauts vs. Cavemen as well as making yet another original character fresh and mesh well within your vision of the Angel/Joss-verse. Groo was handled well, in fact I wouldn't mind seeing more of him here, if you're inclined...then again, who knows how far you've gotten with all of this that I'm trying to catch up to. Thanks again.
Classical Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE? ... okay it was a good place to leave it... (sighs) you need to hurry up with the next chapter though I think. I like Nigel's character, you've made me dislike him, but feel a little pity for what happens in the office. He's well characterized. Heh Gru.
inactive0001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh excellent, excellent, you updated. Yay! Groo, I love Groo. Teehee, I loved the part where he asks if Nigel is Liam or William, it's hystical, and probably for Wes, very embaressing. Aww, Spike's moving out, but into the Hotel, Peaches ain't gonna be very happy. The mating thing with Fred/Illyria is funny/sad/sweet. And the library scene is extremely funny... poor poor Connor...

Oh man, I'd hate to be Wes with a family like his (and sister soon to be inlaw... and her family... oh man...) They are very screwed up. (especially when Nigel want's to kill Angel because Angel took Wes away from him...even though he looks down at Wes... man... I also loved that part btw)

Well... okay I loved the whole thing and I do hope that you continue soon... (hmm usually I don't swoon so much during a review... oh well)

Nicely written.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Sweet holy Hell! This is definitely some grade-A quality stuff here, The Cat's Whiskers! Especially the "GUH!" inducing end between Illyria/Fred and Wesley:D

Oh...and I can't wait to see how you flesh out the plans and schemes of Nigel and his devious fiance;D

gopie chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh my GOD! Shite! And a few more other curses! That is one heck of a story. I so didn't expect how any part of this story was going to happen. That was just soo... I'm speechless. I loved everything. I'm so waiting for your next update.