Reviews for Link meets Scooby-Doo and the gang!
ChantelDeSatore chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It was refreshingly simple and well written. There were minor things that didnt make sense and facts that were contradicted, but overall the story was just like an original Scooby Doo cartoon episode, which to me seemed like the author's goal. Well done!
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
(6374! Not 637!) lol! I love the ending. Even the 70's music part. Nice work.
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
... TELL ME HOW U DID IT PLZ! srry for the caps lock. the 70's music thing, nice! please make more!
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
U LIER! U ARE NOT MY SISTER ZELDATP! WE ARE COUSINS!
Yeah sorry but plz tell me how u did it umm ah great! I frogot your name.. Hmm yeah I'm talking to the author but plz tell me how u did it ok!
Zeldatp chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Horrible, just horrible! I disagree with emma13, LegendofZelda6374, N Zeldahero! This story was awesome! Plz make another one! Plz Plz PLZ! N plz don't worry bout emma13, LegendofZelda6374, n Zeldahero ok. Emma13, n LegendofZelda6374 are my sisters n Zeldahero is our older brother ok so plz just ignor what my two sisters n my brother say.
Btw I give this a...
10 OUT Of 10!
Emma13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sorry to say this but...
WHY DID U MAKE IT SO THAT LINK DIDN'T FIGHT THE SO CALLED GHOST?!
It just isn't Link ok so sorry but I'm giving this a 1 out of 10
The story just didn't make sence.
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm with Zeldahero, sorry guys but I didn't like the way how Link didn't right the so called ghost ok, it just wasn't like Link at all just to runaway.
And again, very sorry but I'm with Zeldahero n I'm also giving it a 2 out of 10. Ok sorry.
Zeldahero chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like this but wouldn't you think that Link would try fighting "ganondorfs" ghost or something? I meen, Link isn't a chicken, HE'S THE HERO OF TIME! Not some scaredy cat. But I'm sorry to say but, I give this a 2 out of 10. I just didn't like the way Link ran away from the so called ghost n didn't fight. Ok I'm sorry, I just d
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hmm it was ok but plz, TELL ME HOW U DID UT!
I would LOVE to make one like this but different so I won't be copying ok.
LegendofZelda637 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Good job. Although I think u should of had it so that Fred liked Zelda at first n link wasn't king n link got mad n wanted to punch Fred cause Fred liked Zelda... ALOUT! XD sorry just had to do that but still, it was pretty good.
P.S.,
Plz tell me how u did it, I would love to do one like this but different so I won't be copying u ok.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AWESOME! Btw plz tell me how u did it!
Maggie64 chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Cool fanfic, although it was kinda predictable...

Ah well. I kept on trying to imagine Link looking like the people do on Scooby Doo. LOL
Peachy Dean chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Not bad... Though, Ganondorf is NOT , remember? He was locked away in the Dark Realm... Very Scooby Dooish.

I LOVE IT! Oh, and did I mention Ganondorf lives in my nose? (Yes, verily my nose is the Dark Realm...)
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
ROFL! I'm pounding on my desk here it's so funny (the 70s style chasing music did it)! I keep picturing Link and Zelda running with the gang...LOL! This is on faves!
DragonSlayer chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
It was good. You wrote a fic about my fav. cartoon and game. But you made like a f**king sissy.