Reviews for Changes
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Funniest story ever!
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
This story is freakin hilarious!
xcgirl3 chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
haha i think this is a funny and good story, i like it and think you should cont.
Lu-Larabee-Standish chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great and very funny story, Jediya. I hope you update this soon.

Lu
JustEs chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
This is a reply to Halliwell-Piper

I'm the friend that Jediya wrote this story for and I think it's the absolutely funniest thing I've ever read in my whole life! I will definitely count it as one of my favorites, just because it is SO funny! Parody means that you take the faults in people and run with it! Everyone knows that of all the sisters, Prue was the most bitchiest, Piper the whiniest, Phoebe the sluttiest and Paige the dumbest. This is NOT to say that Prue is bitchy, Piper is whiney, Phoebe is slutty or Paige dumb, but of the four, each of those are. A parody just makes them even MORE that than they actually are in order to make people laugh. So if Prue really WAS that bitchy, Piper would most definitely call her that! But the real Piper wouldn't because Prue wouldn't be. Jedi lists the category as humor, not drama, which should make it very clear to you that you should not take this story seriously. If you want to read a serious fic, don't read one that is listed as humor!

Jedi had also written a lot of other fics that are listed as dramas and will show you how she would truly feels the sisters should be written.

She's part of Team Piper in a game called the Demon Hunt at Charmed's Designation and she and a member of Team Phoebe and a member of Team Paige were trying to talk me into joining their teams, so I was listing what those characters would have to do in order for me to want to join their team, doing it as my own most favorite character, Prue. Jedi took the list and ran with it. So if anything, be upset at me, not her.

Again, if you want to see what an author truly thinks of the Charmed characters, read the ones that are listed as drama. If you can not take what the author writes as serious and just something for fun and to give you a giggle, try parodies. Please note that all of the other authors find this as HILARIOUS!
shyeye chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
hi, i like this so far/ need more
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
this is really funny. Update again soon
jareaufan chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
I think it's very good. Update soon!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
omg ha ha ha ha
SDAngel4p3 chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
What the hell is wrong with you? Obviously somebody doesn't like Prue, but anyone who has watched Charmed obviously knows that she would never, and neither would Piper for that matter, act like this. Piper would never call her oldest sister a bitch twice in one sentence!
RIP GG and VM chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Prue's very funny!
RIP GG and VM chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
that's funny!
Witty-Kate chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
lmao! this is so funny! i love the list!
Halliwell-Charmed chapter 3 . 7/30/2006