Reviews for North Country
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
oh come on more adventures of the scarlet pimpernel and his lady! they are finally close and they can now work side by side with the league! please?! This was very very good! So sweet and Percy and Merguerite grew in this story in personality and I am impressed!

My deepest compliments on your story
Margirli13 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
This is the best Scarlet Pimpernel fanfiction I have ever read!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
So cool! I love this story!
ingrid44 chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
How wonderful. I was just surfing the communities and saw this one. I didn't know anyone still read these books - they still adorn my bookshelf - I believe they are out of print. There is no one in the USA with whom I can even discuss these stories.

Thanks so much for this one. *hugs and smiles*
Kesjcv chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
OMG he plays the piano! This just keeps getting better and better. _
Kesjcv chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I am loving your story! Your capacity for description is fantastic! I love the vivid imagery int he line "His attention was instead somewhere far away as he stood with one arm leaning on the mantel-shelf, one booted foot resting on the surround." - It speaks so much so subtly! Brilliant! *runs off to read more* xx
Roronoa Emi chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
a little hard to follow when you switched between characters (page-breaks perhaps?) but otherwise very nice to read. i enjoyed the interactions between Percy and Marguerite and felt they where in character. _
floodlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Percy Perfecto, wonderful
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
I really liked it. You captured them well. It's always nice to see happy/fluffy post-Scarlet Pimpernel stuff.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
This was wonderful, just like After Calais. I love it, and the short adventure they had was adorable, along with appropriate given who's home it was.
Regina-sp chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This one is wonderful too! You certainly know how to write these two people! Thanks so much and hope you write even more SP stories!
BadWolf87 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
GAH! THat was just so gosh darn cute! You portrayed Percy and Marguerite excellently! I loved it.
AMarguerite chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
That was a wonderfully enjoyable read. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon.

I loved your interpretations of Percy and Marguerite, and I quite adored Frank. He's also an underdeveloped character very close to my heart, and I enjoy seeing fics where he's fleshed out.
SPLeaguer chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Fabulous! I loved every bit of this story! You portray Percy and Marguerite very well, from the leftover awkwardness of the estrangement to the passion they feel for one another. Your dialogue is well balanced - not overly 'talkie'.

Bravo! I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
ordinarysmiles chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Brilliant! I just love the way you write...very descriptive, full of feeling, and in-character...beautiful story. I'd love to see you write more!