Reviews for Doctor Charmed Winchester
v chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
GORGROUS with a capital every mo foin letter!
Richard Hanbury chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
so when will the next chapter be hapining
Knight of Twilight chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I hope you decide to continue this, because it is hilarious! Bloody fantastic, with spot-on characterisations for everyone!

Keep up the brillant work!
mizzle-shizzle93 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
this is really funny and probably what the writers would write if they made an episode like this. Please right more

"Correctamundo!" The doctor said happily then frowned "Which is a word I told myself I would never use again" LOLLMAO!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
This is funny! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
"Correctmundo!" the Doctor said happily and then frowned. "Which is a word I told myself I would never use again."

LOL. And is it sad that I knew exactly what Rose was saying... I think I must have her voice stuck in my head or something!
Lu-Larabee-Standish chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
This was very entertaining, Jediya, please continue soon.
zeusfluff chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
I love this story so far! You should continue! I also have a story in the tv crossover section as well... It's called Horror In Seattle. It's a cross between 4400 and Supernatural. Feel free to have a look at it if you want... Just a thought... Anyways, update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
HidingfromGhosts chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
:D Ha, I loved Dean in that one.

I will gladly tell the Doctor to shut up.

Love this story, please update!
Griffbear chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Awesome blending.

Let me guess? 10th Doctor? ;)

I love Charmed and Doctor Who. Havne't really seen Supernatural, although I have a vague idea who Sam and Dean are though. Saw one or two episodes.
HidingfromGhosts chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
enjoying it. It's really funny ;D ! I'm reading it because it has Supernatural in it - however, I used to be a fan of Charmed as well... Now I want to watch Dr. Who... XD Too many shows to watch!

Please update!
Stefan chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Good so far. Think the Dr Who characterisation is great.
gen x chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This is interesting.
StoryDreamer chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
i love it. this is an awsome story and i can't wait for more. please updaet soon.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I thought the title was referring to Frank Burns' replacement on M*A*S*H. LOL!