Reviews for When Heiji keeps ranting
LOL, I'm entertained.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
2n2kas chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was too fun to read :) too bad that it's a bit on the shorter size
the EastEnder chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
did i say the longer my review, the more i loved the story...?well this one...i dunno how to describe my amusement right now..!...i love that cheesy part of the kiss...and the best is hattori's reaction...please for humor's sake...do something like this again...it'll keep the readers laugh their ass off...just like me...!ok gotta go to find my butt..! i lost it when i'm busy enjoying every tiny detail of the story...thnks and bye2...!Heaven knows how u lighten up my gloomy days...God bless you..!
Tails77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh, poor Heiji. But he deserves it. Even if he didn't, it's still to fun to pick on Heiji. Great job. I hope you make the sequal.

Tails
Solera chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOL THAT WAS AWESOME!

nice move Shinichi XD
sHekLa chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
NO! I WANT TO READ ABOUT THE DINNER!
Ray by Another Name chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
NICE!
Mousimouse chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
to adorable! GREAT work!
Silent Ayame chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OF COURSE I LOVE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HEIJI KEEPS RANTING AND WHAT IT DOES TO HIM! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

wow..a romantic dinner with Kazuha...amazingly clever...hahaha

Mehkiix
xybolic chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Passionate as a dead fish...A dead fish with a stick up its butt... I'll definitely use those expressions. ha ha.

I got to see Heiji's face after the kiss, thanks to my imagination! lol, I had to agree, it was priceless. _
luna nuova chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
a oneshot? i feel like wailing... oneshot only? no chance of extending it? it was hilarious.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That'll teach him a lesson! XD

Shinichi caught him hook, line and sinker. The fluff was great.

'Dead fish with a stick up his butt'LOL!
594229 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
you should write a sequel about how Heiji asks Kazuha out and how the date goes.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*giggles* Cute! Lookforward to the rest *G* Very cute!