Reviews for Of Hell and High Water
iloveyou1234 chapter 27 . 7/1
Please continue
Anna chapter 27 . 4/11
Awesome, Amazing story!sooo well written! Love it! Please update soon!
archival chapter 27 . 3/11
Hey, great story you have here. I think this is the longest I've seen Harry keep his story to himself. I like that as readers we're still waiting for some of the details, too, like where he got the drugs/amulet and precisely why he was made to do the thing he did. A few things I wonder about, like whether he would have been able to stop the pain potion cold turkey, why Snape doesn't just cast a diagnostic spell instead of checking his arms if he's not candid about injuries, and whether it's ill-advised for Snape to start asking him every time about self-harm. A few missing or incorrect words here and there, but it doesn't take away from the story. I like that it's a complicated plot with numerous threads to it. I really hope you come back and write updates, even if it's at the rate of one per year!
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
Had to come back and reread. This story has such good angst and I'm hoping it will finish someday, at least to the point where Severus discovers the truth.
TRIC4R chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Like it so far
Hatake Tsughi chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
XD Harry thinks he is getting by but when Severus' focus finally lands on him all will be revealed and Harry won't have to carry this shame anymore
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
So great to see an update. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Did you know that a large portion of your punctuation is either missing or wrong? It wasn't as bad (but they still had some errors) in previous chapters. This chapter is a bit sloppier than the others.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
Wow, the Harry in your story is whiny. Also, you have some pretty odd ideas about ptsd and romanticized notions of child abuse. You should have at least looked those up before writing.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 27 . 2/25/2016
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 2/25/2016
Fantastic chapter! I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Katepatterson chapter 27 . 2/25/2016
Good job!
arlena.ferrell chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
I love it give me more please.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
very realistic behaviours, hope you're continuing it :)
takingitinstride chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
I love this story I hope you decide to update regularly