Reviews for Of Hell and High Water
takingitinstride chapter 25 . 11/12
I love this story I hope you decide to update regularly
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 25 . 7/12
I do not remember exactly which memories had Harry so shaken. Evidently, he is afraid of brute physical force, and yet does not want his fears to be exposed. On some level, he trusts Professor Snape - despite his unpredictability, he did not reveal Harry's secrets, while Draco's goons wouldn't have hesitated to shout them for everybody to hear. Draco himself is too fragile, using magic and lackeys, to inspire fear in Harry?
Harry, it's not your fault that everybody close to you is in danger. It's fault of your guardians.
Did the pebbles lead Harry into a kind of meditation, and somehow activate the link? Or was it a coincidence?
"Move past" doesn't mean "bury in a closet".
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus.
TamiLove chapter 25 . 6/30
This is really good! I want to get irritated because of the lack of progress Harrys showing (he'll take half a step forward just to take five steps back) but Im just loving the ride so much, I cant even get bothered. Its weird considering theres no romance in this or nothing particularly adventurous but Im still all in, on the edge of my seat. I really like this and I cant wait for moar!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 25 . 6/29
Good couple of chapters. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 6/28
I'm surprised Remus wasn't aware of the pain Harry was in.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 6/28
What did Severus not do that ticked the Dork off.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/28
He was raped wasn't he all summer? I hope the Order and Dumbledore is happy with their work.
V.M Potter-Black chapter 25 . 6/28
Great chapter.
sarahsezlove chapter 25 . 6/25
I'm so glad you're updating this again.
So looking forward to more.
Sailor Tala chapter 25 . 6/25
Love your new chapters update soon please
Martionmanswife chapter 25 . 6/25
it seems you are dragging this out. GET the kid some relief. No adult would let something this terrible continue this long.
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 6/24
I love this story. It's a great read and I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Netchka3 chapter 22 . 6/2
Good story. Can't wait to read more.
lost angel92 chapter 22 . 4/23
Love the story so far! I hope you continue updating. I can't wait to see what happens when the truth is revealed to Snape and how Harry will handle it.
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 11/20/2014