Reviews for Of Hell and High Water
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 8/15
Had to come back and reread. This story has such good angst and I'm hoping it will finish someday, at least to the point where Severus discovers the truth.
TRIC4R chapter 3 . 3/21
Like it so far
Hatake Tsughi chapter 27 . 3/1
XD Harry thinks he is getting by but when Severus' focus finally lands on him all will be revealed and Harry won't have to carry this shame anymore
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 2/26
So great to see an update. Looking forward to more.
Did you know that a large portion of your punctuation is either missing or wrong? It wasn't as bad (but they still had some errors) in previous chapters. This chapter is a bit sloppier than the others.
Wow, the Harry in your story is whiny. Also, you have some pretty odd ideas about ptsd and romanticized notions of child abuse. You should have at least looked those up before writing.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 27 . 2/25
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 2/25
Fantastic chapter! I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Katepatterson chapter 27 . 2/25
Good job!
arlena.ferrell chapter 25 . 2/6
I love it give me more please.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 1/11
very realistic behaviours, hope you're continuing it :)
takingitinstride chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
I love this story I hope you decide to update regularly
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
I do not remember exactly which memories had Harry so shaken. Evidently, he is afraid of brute physical force, and yet does not want his fears to be exposed. On some level, he trusts Professor Snape - despite his unpredictability, he did not reveal Harry's secrets, while Draco's goons wouldn't have hesitated to shout them for everybody to hear. Draco himself is too fragile, using magic and lackeys, to inspire fear in Harry?
Harry, it's not your fault that everybody close to you is in danger. It's fault of your guardians.
Did the pebbles lead Harry into a kind of meditation, and somehow activate the link? Or was it a coincidence?
"Move past" doesn't mean "bury in a closet".
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus.
TamiLove chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
This is really good! I want to get irritated because of the lack of progress Harrys showing (he'll take half a step forward just to take five steps back) but Im just loving the ride so much, I cant even get bothered. Its weird considering theres no romance in this or nothing particularly adventurous but Im still all in, on the edge of my seat. I really like this and I cant wait for moar!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Good couple of chapters. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel