Reviews for Dilemma
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Brilliant. (Definitely better than my take on it. This one actually makes sense.)
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was too sweet! The emotions were just right and it was written very well :)
aMaIz3008 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That... was... so... cute! Omg, I loved it! Awesome story! I simply can't resist the sugary sweet love between siblings! Your title really suits the story - Jazz is in a dilemma... She doesn't know which school she should choose, if she should stay with Danny... And Danny is also in a dilemma, he wants her to stay, but he must not ruin her bright future. Jazz must really love him to be willing to settle for a lesser school, and a lesser future just so she can stay with him. And being a superhero must really be taking its toll on Danny, and now his sister is leaving him, no matter how much he wants her to stay... Don't worry, Danny, there are tons of fangirls out there who want to help you xP

All in all, your story was realistic, and believable, and in character - from the thoughts, the actions, the dialogue, the interaction, the characterisation - I can totally picture that happening in the show (if it was still ongoing, of course )So, this one is definitely going into my favourites! You're an excellent author, keep up the great work! :) Looking forward to seeing more from you in future!
Angelus-alvus chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
good story
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Danny's concern for Jazz and vice-versa is just so sweet! Really, it's love when you're willing to pass over the Ivy Leagues.
KaleiC chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Adorable, concise, well written and both completely in character. I loved it :)
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Cool. This was really neat. Well written. Adding to favs and c2.
Sasia chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very nice. You put a lot of depth into this. Amazing dive into Jazz's psyche.
Bluemoonalto chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw. I do love me some gooey sibling goodness.

It makes sense that Jazz would be reluctant to let go of her baby brother, especially since she feels she has to "mother" him in ways their mother can't. And it makes just as much sense that he would resent it and push her away. I'm glad he made it clear that she could still pull her weight on "Team Phantom" by phone and by e-mail.

Giggled at Danny destroying the local school's application.
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
It was good, I enjoyed the interaction between Jazz and Danny had with each other. Though I always thought she would end up as a psychologist even though Danny did said she was going to be a brain surgeon.