Reviews for A Goblin's Promise
Hadassa96 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love how you wrote this. I would only advise you not to use the same words so continuously. And it was a little confusing the change of mind sets. First you were in Kates mind then in Maraks
magicalnana chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
cute story
chibi313 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It's too bad Marak had to die...
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved this and can only wish that there was something like this in the book. Whilst I ADORE the book my only quibble is the lack of any physical relationship between Kate and Marak - not sex necessarily but I would have liked to have seen things like this, their first kiss;-) Great job!
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
beautiful. simply beautiful and sweet. Thanks for sharing this story. x3 I love Marak Sixfingers.
miss.SunFlower chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thanks so much for this little gem! So many Hollow Kingdom fics are all with OCs and - no offense to anyone's clever/original ones - I never read OC based stories. Ever. So THANK YOU for giving me something in this section to read! and about my favorite pairing too! :)
kaitamis chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
hey could you do another story about these two there aren't enough of these two.
Bumbershoot chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really quite loved this dear, it was very good. You have an intelligent train of thought, and you made the characters (Already established or not, it doesn't matter.) very believable with personalities precisely like they had in the book. I must say in the least I am very impressed. You seem like a clever person, and it shows with this tender scene you pulled out of your imagination.

I always thought Marak was a kindhearted, albeit mischievous, soul and that he would be gentle and understanding with Kate in mind. He really is quite the gentleman if one thinks about it.

As is mentioned by others, there is simply not enough Hollow Kingdom fiction out there, but this really tops off all that I have read, short or not. I do wish you would do more, but it is wherever your thoughts take you that really matters, not what I think. I almost wish this was actually in the book itself, but then I do know it would not quite be the same, and we just can't have that now, can we?

At any rate dearest, I believe you did a superb job and deserve praise for it. I loved the story and I admire the way you write. I think you have quite the knack for it.

All the best,

Bumbershoot.
FutureCSICrystal chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aw, that was cute. i love that book.
SeniorReady2010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
this is really good. i read the series and i'm really impressed that its really good. this is really good! :)
BluYasha chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story, more fluff ! lol
Soeder chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw how cute ;)
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I loved it! I had never thought about what had happened during their first night as husband and wife. I definitely liked the first book much better than the other two. What about you? Kate is so strong and free willed in the first book but she is more conserved in the other two.

BP
070 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
AH. THERE IS REALLY NOT ENOUGH FANFIC ABOUT THE HOLLOW KINGDOM, WHICH I DO NOT COMPREHEND BECAUSE MARAK/KATE IS MADE OF WIN. XD

What to say, what to say? It was a really great story! I love the subtle way you built their relationship and how Kate is surprised to find that she really does like being kissed by him :D haha. Great job~
conclusivelead chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw.

Seriously, I "aw"ed when I read this.

I love Marak. O_O