Reviews for Forever Always Wishing
Oh i love it!
Xuimare chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
XD I love when they kiss. SQUEE
MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 9/6/2006

ahaha, I don't think anyone could flame this story even if they hated the thought of MMAD. lol. I love this story, it's very, VERY well written, and I am most definitly adding it to my fave list!

OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Beautiful. I love that song. I don't remember it from Nanny McPhee but I loved that movie. That might have something to do with my Colin Firth obsession, but it was cute!

I could feel the tension between them. I kept thinking 'just kiss her.' lol They were both very sweet and I felt them to be in character. I didn't think Minerva was too sentimental, especially since she thought she was alone.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh! That was teh awesomeness. Yes, I said it, "teh" awesomeness. Hehe. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was the most beautiful thing I've read in awhile! It really got me into a much better mood. :D I'm definatly adding this story to my Favorite Stories list! ;)
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
First don't put your singing down! I do love the sent of shertbt lemons on the air! So Albus! I do feel quite bad for Minerva when she mentions her brother's teasing, it being a experience of your own helps make it more realistic. The song is lovely, why does Minerva call students her cubs? It wasn't Snape who caught them!
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aww...That's so sweet! Left me in happy tears. :) That was so cute. I wish we all had an Albus. Well, I believe everyone does, it just takes time to meet them. :)

ANyhoo, great job, as always. :) Write again soon.

occaecation chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw, so perfectly sweet! Your talent will never cease to amaze me!

-Rayne :)