Reviews for Are you there god It's me Margaret
cutiepie010 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
this is a really good story i just love judy blume
CasperGirl523 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
nice story i love it. please keep on writing it even if no one else reads it please write it fo me. i would apprciat. just to give you a couple of ideas could ou please put that moose and margaret are making out or something it will give the story alittle bit of heat. also that they go on a date or something please. also that you should have described the fight more and who won. it will be great. if you you have any more ideas you could email me at thanks it would be great.
ySQ chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
You've made a few mistakes. And Norman is a DRIP, not a droop.
Joyce chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I know these things are meant to be fun and everything but your grammer and spelling are terrible! For instance please learn the difference between when to use 'your' and 'you're'.

Sorry but no matter how good a story is, it's ruined if people have to play detective to read it.
Cassata J. Miller chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This story is really nice. I like the way she kind questioned herslf about growing up. At the end of the day you really have to grow up and face responsibilities. I still think she should have found another boyfriend out of the two
CStardust chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Um... Its Janie, not Julie. And also, its hard to read. everything is scrunched together. Its bad grammer, and the plot isn't clear. I really was disapointed in it. I'm sorry.

Ara
princessme chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i really like this book too...i read it practically over and over. the exercises they do is really funny, but i dont think it'll work :P anyways your sumbit is good dont stop writing!
Amanda .D. Susilo chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hi girl from L.a..!I really liked ur story..bcoz i read Judy Blume's book :R u there God it's me Margaret..And i loved if Margaret became Moose Freed's boyfriend..I loved ur story very much...!

-From Indonesia..