Reviews for Danny Phantom Puppet Pals
AWESOME!
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
O.o
Kaze Wind chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Please do the mysterious ticking noise!
Digimonfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
harry potter puppet pals! with Danny yay!
Kekitiomo chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
why don't you do the misterious ticking noise that ones always good. ;D
VladMastersWife chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
omg, I LOVED that p series! you kept my concentration busy for a whole 3 minutes, that means you're a great writter! O_o but seriously? The part with Jack makes me wanna barf. lolz, yes, I watched those p series like, 50 gazzillion times. so awesome!

~Vladysgirl
PotterPhantom chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OH MY GOD! I LOVE POTTERPUPPETPALS! IT IS MY FAVORITE SPOOF OF HP! i LOVE THIS DO TROUBLE AT HOGWARTS NOW! plzthnx
Le Frenchy244 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
HEY! u STOLE THAT FROM HARRY POTTER PUPPET PALS!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
YAY! poor Danny! lol :P

This still rox!

~Squirrel~
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
This is awesome! I could watch those things for hours!

~Squirrel~
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Funny, but you forgot to mention that at the end he was naked Jack. I love Potter Puppet Pals (that's hard to type). Good job.
Your Secret Valentine chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Ahh my sides hurt from laughing. -laughs more-
Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
-bursts out laughing hysterically- That was the best thing ever. I love that site.
BadWolfBitca chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
:lol: that was cool! but i should've probebly told you this before but in potter puppet pals, when voldie just starts killing snape, you should press the stop button and keep pressing the forward button untill you reach a star and then click it. there's a special clip hidden that's really funny!
KHFREAK14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE POTTER PUPPET PALS! NOW! IT'S...PHANTOM PUPPET PALS! sorry for the hyperness, i'm REALLY hyper now...even though it's 11:30 at night, and i have to get up early tommarrow...*gives author Kookie*