Reviews for Sparrow & Jones: Sequal to Will's Sister
Katyann chapter 28 . 12/21/2006
awesome
Bronze Wolf chapter 28 . 12/5/2006
great chapter! sorry, i know it has been an extremely long time. i really enjoyed reading this story. i'm looking foward to reading the third.
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 28 . 12/1/2006
0.o I love it! Lol Sorry I didn't leave a review for all the other chapters, lol juss didn't feel like it. But it was really good.:D:D

XxTaylorXx
Bronze Wolf chapter 28 . 10/7/2006
this was a good ending chapter! i liked how you did Bill's POV. are you making another sequel or trilogy? excellent story! good job! i'm certainly looking for your next one.
amber chapter 28 . 10/6/2006
you should totally know i want you to make another one so please continue! l8er
Valinor's Twilight chapter 28 . 10/6/2006
fantastic ending. I would love to read your next fic, be sure to send me a message when you post it. Thanks.
Hope and love chapter 28 . 10/6/2006
Hope and love chapter 27 . 10/4/2006
amber chapter 27 . 10/3/2006
i cant believe you even need to ask if we want a sequal we well i love your writing! plz continue! awsome ending too kinda sweet but you didnt mention jack...
Bronze Wolf chapter 26 . 10/2/2006
OMG! poor Rhia! how will she get out of this one? Jones is evil; you portrayed his character well i think. he wasn't as evil as i thought he would be in the movie. i hope Orion got the heart back... update again soon! good chapter.
Hope and love chapter 26 . 10/1/2006
amber chapter 26 . 10/1/2006
OUCH! o this is going to get interesting! update soon
Valinor's Twilight chapter 24 . 9/19/2006
love the ending. Do you plan for a third part of this series or will you stop with this fic?
Bronze Wolf chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
this was a good chapter! i'm kinda glad the chapters aren't super long because i'm so busy i would hardly have time to read. you portrayed Davey Jones's character really well this chapter. i hope bill and david are okay.
amber chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
oh two whole chapters they may be short but its still TWO i completely understand about the colorgaurd thing my best friend is one i play flute but like'd the chapters update a.s.a.p.