Reviews for The Note
wow i can't stop the sadness that id overwhelming me
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 1/4
You are breaking my heart! Dean looked so sad at the end of the last episode I watched - it was Season 10, Episode 7 "Girls, Girls, Girls." I think. Anyway it was the episode with Crowley's mom saved two prostitutes and tried to start her own coven. Dean got attack by the army surplus soldier from the season 10 opener once again. Basically the ending moment between Dean and Sam made me cry, just like your story. Sam asked him if he was just saying stuff and didn't mean it when he said he was beyond saving. Dean looked Sammy in the eyes and said, "I was just telling a guy something he needed to hear." He even gave a acknowledging nod for Sam to understand he meant 'him.' It tore at my heart strings. Dean is so depressed now from having been a demon that he believes he deserves to die and go to hell. Your story at least made him an angel. A sad, depressed and crying angel - but Heaven is always better than hell. Thanks for that.

Please don't get me wrong. I really got pulled into your story, and it provoke hopefully the feelings in me (the reader), as you wanted. It just was soooo sad:-(
Castianamicheals chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was very well written. You captured Dean beautifully.
Jules chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh my god! That was so heart wrenching! Not a dry eye here! You write Dean angst very well!
A fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
After reading this I keep thinking about the end of season 2. With John still alive, it wouldn't be his spirit that helps Sam and Dean. Using this story could it be Dean's spirit that comes to help Sam and John instead?
mywarisalreadywon chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I kinda hate you for this, but I love you for it too. I'm sitting here at work and my coworker just asked if I was okay because I was crying and I had to be like yeah yeah I'm good. Why did you do this to me? I mean really. Loved how well you wrote this though. Excellent job. Thanks for punching me right in the feels.
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aw, bae. 333
sam.winchester.is.a.bottom chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
omg that was so sad! it just-agh! thanks for the tear :P at ;east john and Sam finally realized they shouldn't have left dean. I cant believe they didn't even go to his funeral! and the ending oh my god that was just about the worst part
Katelyn2228 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow... That was amazing! I feel so bad for Dean, thats horrible. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
damn it... the angel wasnt the only one who cried... i am too ;( *'mma kill sam and john!*
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I cried, im not ashamed to admit it, this was sad, you are made for angst, im made for a more of a horrible psychotic angst, you are made for the sad kind of angst.

that make sense?
Lauranthalasah chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You're right, I need wipe my eyes and blow my noses first.

I'm sorry, I understand english but I can't write it very well.

So. ... I loved it, it's beautiful and sad and fills you with so many feelings that overflow with tears.

Thank You!

Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
uh I'm crying so hard that one would swear Dean was really dead. Thanks for the piece and inducing an almost sobbing fit. LOL but that means your art hit the mark!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG, that was so sad, that John and Sam didn't even go to Dean's funeral, how awful. Really really weepy fic. I know you posted a warning but I'm kinda sorry I read it, I can't stop my eyes tearing up...
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Holy hell. That was gut-wrenching. And yes, I did cry. This was VERY well written. After the premiere tonight, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this did become part of an arc.

Totally favorited this!