Reviews for The Starbucks Incident
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
"'And bagels,' Mike added. 'We got bagels!'"

And I immediately start laughing so hard I cry.

Oh, dear god. Those two. What I want to know, is whose brilliant idea was it to have them in the same room together? They had to know it was gonna end very very badly. Or, really really funny...depending on your point of view.
FB chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"Carver allowed himself a small smile, and pulled out his wallet [...] Don't put my name down, Detective. Just consider this a donation to the cause." that is sooo carver. too funny.

"...and I don't want to sound childish, but me first..." I burst out laughing!

You are goooood. very good. I like the humor to offset all the ANGST!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I needed a good laugh today and this was it! GREAT story!
and I Feel Fine chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was amazing!

I laughed out loud so much I nearly fell out of my chair, and it was really really obvious to my mum I wasn't revising for my science exams next week.

I'm working my way through reading all your stories at the moment and I really like the angsty ones, which is the type of story I usually read, but I couldn't resist this one.

Any chance of stories about the other "escapes" in Trapped, the wheelchair race sounds particularly good, and ending up in the childrens ward. :-)
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey!

This had me nearly wetting myself - thanks a lot. Once again well done on this. I don't drink coffee myself so I really don't see the craving though I suppose it's the same with chocolate and me so whatever.

I'm glad Bobby and Mike were having some fun after the whole locked in the cage thing, they really deserve it...though I have to say the handcuffs were cruel - though cute in some ways...

Thanks for posting!

~Winy!
northofnowhere chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
this story is great! i can totally see them pulling this stunt. and you really can't blame them. anyone would be bored out of their minds after a month in the hospital. i know i was. but being handcuffed to the bed may not be so bad. who's up for hospital bed surfing? :)
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
LOL. That was splendid.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
“Carolyn looked up at Deakins, and beyond the anger, she caught a glimpse of genuine fear in his eyes. She could understand that. She was feeling it, and she was sure Alex was, too.” I wondered when someone was going to tweak to that. It would have occurred to me immediately, so that I was surprised Deakins spent so much time looking for an innocent explanation rather than a more sinister one. Good on Carolyn to feel the worry.

“Bobby and Mike had been behaving incredibly immaturely over the last week and a half with their antics” This so warmed the cockles of my heart. I love the thought of these boys being big boys with big boys antics. So sweet! I so want to mother them when I’m not wanting to jump their bones! :D

“I’d like to say the same about Mike, but I can’t,” Carolyn confessed. … What a great line to give Carolyn! She has to put up with so much, but at least she’s gone into the partnership with her eyes open! LOL! She so *knows* him!

Oh, joy! Carver, too! You brought everyone into the mix! What a rip-roaring tale! In defence of literary accuracy, the whole thing was totally unbelievable, you realize? That these men would go for coffee in their robes? That Starbucks personnel would NOT have rung the funny farm to collect grown men running around in their robes. That Nurse Palmer would NOT have taken advantage of a closed hospital room containing Logan and Goren handcuffed to beds and NOT sponge-bathed them herself? You realize I so *totally* do not believe you! ROTFLMAO!

Blu, I loved that. I truly did.

Penn.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
great story, though I think you were a bit too harsh on Goren and Logan. If anything, they were justified for doing what they did. The only thing they should have done differently was to invite their girls Barek and Eames with them.

Oh and if you make a follow up story, could you perhaps include as a gag, Abbie Carmichael paying a visit to the Major Case Squad, unintentionally catching the eyes of Bobby and Mike, making Carolyn and Alexandra a bit possessive of their guys.
GraciePie chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I laughed my damn ass off - this was too funny! Good job!
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
A serious case of cabin fever can bring out the child in any of us. Mike apparently is the instigator of this duo so Bobby better learn to say "no" or get used to getting into trouble. This was very funny. I really liked the way Mike got freebies from Starbucks. That's our Mike, always thinking.
jackie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
that was HILARIOUS! please write more :)
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I've been down to Mt. Sinai Hosp...I can see Bobby & Mike walking the streets in their jammies and robes...

this is soda-squirt-out-your-nose funny!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Lord those two will be the death of deakins- haha- and the women sure fixed them- i liked this story
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Bravo! Very funny, and nicely done. If I were stuck in a hospital on a no caffeine policy, I'd be willing to pull the same stunt. Depriving a man (or woman) of his/her coffee is a cruel, cruel thing. Nice job -