Reviews for Card Captor Harry: Hong Kong
Twylyte chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
This was, interesting. I'm a bit disappointed that the only card they've caught was Twin, but they were a bit busy with that spirit so I suppose it would have just complicated things adding in cards.
Good story,
-Twy
whiskedaway chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
this was just as awesome as the series before :DD

haha, can't wait for hp's next year and all the new cards...
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Congrats on the story finished. Can't wait for the next installment!

BlackRose
SlothKeeper chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
That was so much better than the actual cardcaptor movie. Disneyland Harry is a funny thought. And I love the cardcaptor cast! although, now I'm confused as to who Yue is. Yukito's either going to have to make long flights, or Yue's really winter.
Delger-guardian7 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Hey there you are a great writher but I don't review unlez I have an idea to one of your hiztoriez or zomthing to point juzt like now wile the idea of a deprezed Harry for hiz broom lozt iz zomthing big I feel it waz over the top and I think it wold be zomthing more realiztic conzidering Harry character if the dementorz made him revive the memoriez more intenzive kind of like the Tzukiyomi that make you fell.
Caian chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
O.o...OMG so effin' beautiful/nice/awesome/interesting/great/terrific/.

Canz I hav d' Season 2 pleez? Now? PLEEZ?

Like I said, it's awesome. Please, please, in the name of all things holy, NEVER stop writing. I love all your fics far too much and I WILL hunt you down if you don't update soon.

Cheers dahling.
Unsigned chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Awesome story.
dark672 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
YOU AREN'T DEAD!YES!

By the way the chapter was good
Flaremage chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Poor harry i hope that the next bach of cards will go allitle easyer on 'im!...not realy!
Cococrash11 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Finally you finesed it. The next season will Harry dream about the moon gauardian?
Odin13 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
I have to say that your stuff is awesome. I can't wait until the next season comes out.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see how things go with the world cup and Year Four! I can just see Harry panicking as he tries to hide the cards from Moody!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
You just love hinting at the Clamp thing don't you?

Short chapter, but cute and very amusing, so that makes up for it. Keep writing!
Gundum M chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
it was a nice enough chapter
Mellowyellow11 chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Happy to see you updated it would have a shame if you let such a good serie die.