Reviews for Card Captor Harry: Hong Kong
ALIJJ chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
yay yay you updated yay yay

thankyou for another good chapter and finishing the fic

hope you start the next one soon.:)
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Power Fight Tsunade

I know you were asking for card combos on the original CCH but I figured you would be more likely to check this fics reviews than the originals.
StrikeFreedom125 chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
THx for the chapter! Ever since i've started reading ur fanfics, i haven't been able to stop; especially this one. PLZ update soon!
ALIJJ chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
As always brilliant,and I don't usually whine in a review but pls put the epilogue up. Anyway good chapter, one of the longer ones.
NITE DRAGON chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
HEY THE STORY WAS GREAT AND HOPE AND PREY YOU WILL CONTINUE IT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT WILL GET ON MY KNESS AN PLEAD FOR IT TO BE FINISHED

THANK YOU FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO LISTEN

Nite Dragon
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Brilliant story!

Can't wait to read more!

When will Eriol show up?
Merrymow chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Mellowyellow11 chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Good chap. cant wait for the next update
Fox chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
_ I always love the stuff that you write... As a matter of fact it is your writing that has convinced me to restart my fanfiction writing habbit. I am an aspiring artist and if you ever want a piece of art with characters from your stories feel free to email me. _ I hope you update soon!
Cococrash11 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
This chapter is good and at the Goblet of Fire will his card all be caputered and turn into Harry Cards? If you make another movie version for the story watch the movie first. P.S. Great Chapter.
AndrewN chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Can it be? You updated!

You just made my day with this

Just dont have us wait so long again till next time, ok?
dark672 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
It's good
Mental Productions chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
And thus, another Harry Potter crossovered with something else thingy reaches the Goblet of Fire arc...thing

Meilin/Tomoyo?

Oh kay then
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
It took you so long to get this out. i want to yell, and scream and berate...but dammit the chapter was GOOD. do try not to take as long next time, i damn near forgot about this fic.
Mercsenary chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Ah Cant wait for the sequel! and the epilouge!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »